Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wednesday and Thursday...

Haix...did not post yesterday...woke up at 8 am yesterday I think...then do housework and prepare...then went to school...reached 10.10 am...o ya...father came back at 9 am I think..all no come...except me and SW...YP and Nicole...haix...after that 11 am finish lecture le...go Koufu...with WH and SW....12 pm...WH go le...then I and SW sit there...then teacher her stats...awhile...1 pm...Kristine came...

Then later 2 pm...she go for something...I and Kristine accompany her le and we went home...then reached MRT...separate ways...then I reached home 2.40 pm...do housework and eat lunh till 4.30 pm...on computer and use till 5.20 pm...wanted to play game but on the hulk game 3 times...the computer restart 3 times...sianz...never use le loh..then sleep till 6.30 pm....haix...

Then 7 pm watch TV and eat dinner till 8 pm...then do some work...till 9 pm...watch TV till 11 pm...time is really fast...sibei sianz...then don't know when knock out le...woke up at 8 am today...do work till 10.30 am...ate porridge and bread...haix..use computer again...felt that I like slacking lehs...haix...cannot dahan le...now don't even talk to them both le...what had happened?? LOL...I also don't know...anyway...later 3 pm then lesson...k..think that is all...exam is coming...may not be blogging so often le...hahas! BB~~

No comments: