Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Why sick....

Sianz...why am I sick at this period...fluing...sibei sianz...why arh? Haix...then this morning woke up by sister...she ask me where I put her homework...no ask where is it...directly say where I put...every time things lost come find me...sibei sian...then I can feel like a lot of phlegm inside me..so I sneeze it out...haix...saw blood plus phlegm...sibei sianz...what had happened??

Then I pek chek say I no want do housework anymore...that only like last till after I came out from bathroom...zzz...cannot bear to see house become messy...just don't know why I cannot be more cruel...zzz...nvm. This is me...today revision lecture for marketing...then later accounting tutorial, got back ICA 2, okok la...after that go Mac's there...I brought bread again...

Then later marketing tutorial...haix...tomorrow going friends de house celebrating birthday....should I go? I really want to...but now flu...haix...went home...housework..bath and do some work...till now haven't eat dinner...did not have really talk with her this few days...just don't know why...feel like living them alone for the moment...maybe timing is just now right...haix...

No comments: