Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Wednesday....

Hahas! Today quite fun say..woke up at 9..found that my got swollen...zzz....chinese ppl say "bak qiam"...haix...then later 10.12 am reach school...lecture till 11.40 am...go Mac's there...slack till 12.20 pm...o ya...also go library...till 12.40 pm..thn go Ken siew de house...1.30 pm reach..hahas! Gave a surprise in front of her house...then we chat chat...take photos...4 pm go le...

Then went home around 5 pm...I mean reached...then see my room...messed up by sister...father sick also..wonder is it I who gave him the virus...he did not know I sick though...do not want to let him know or else bring me go doctor waste money again...haix...Then pack loh...then 7 pm plus eat dinner...then use computer...haix...

Still sick...but better le...haix...tomorrow presentation..wonder how...Hope by tomorrow can heal...hahas! That is all for today...b~~~

No comments: