Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hai...

Exams are coming le...sianz...today woke up at 7 am...then prepare and went back home from grandma de house...after that 8 am reach home...prepare and do housework....bath and then father came back...he still sick...then I want to go le ma...then I saw some ants on my table and I killed it...lols...who knows...I saw more...then later...I follow the track...lols...saw one whole chunk of it on the table on the side...

So I told father and he took bygone and spray...all died instantly...then use vacuum them...haha...after that I went school for accounts tutorial...sian loh...so many errors here and there...haix..all questions also have errors...sad...nvm...learn from mistakes loh..then later break...me, SW, HM and YP and Nicole go North Canteen...so long no go le...hahas!

After that YP and Nicole go first....then we waited for SW buy her drink..after that stay awhile, teach HM second layer of cube (He's improving) and we go for marketing de class...go through one exam paper...and then after that stay in school awhile and went home le...reach around 4 pm...then do some housework...then bath...4.30 pm knock down...sleep till 9.30 pm...lols...don't know why...then eat dinner...till 10 pm...watch TV till 11.30 pm...on com and used till now...Ya...tired...ok...BB!!~~

No comments: