Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY CNY AND VALENTINE EVERYONE!!

WAHAHAHAHA!! Though I never post on first day of the year...hmm...I still did on first day of the New Year in the Lunar Calender...great! Hmm...today woke up at 7 am...then later went back sleep after going toilet...small business...then later 10.30 am woke up...use computer till 11.30 am..prepare and went to Father's Mother's Mother there...lols...then say greetings...lols..first time 4 of us take bus together after so many years of driving...

I was like so shy there la..worse than Orientation...talk very less...lols...then miss one Hong Bao...sister got it...cause the person never see me...lols...then see grandmother they all play mahjong...then lunch...lols...mother later say to me..say I no need eat...lols...Pork...Fish...and Crab...lols...heng...

Later got Curry Chicken and Beef...nice...hahas! Eat till very full...still got what...tibits...LOLSS~~~Hmm...but they all were not as shocked as 2009 when they see me bahs...hahas! But I ot comments like they don't know me...say I look handsome...lols...hear le also feel happy...but hear song only la...hahas!!

After that go MRT le ma...Father say he forget take bag...and he ask me...so I went there find awhile and go le....hahas! Then later buy drink...then train to Mother's Mother...which every week I also go visit de ma...more closer..hahas...then take 2 hong Bao (From Aunt and Grandmother). After that dinner...watch TV...then go home loh...I think gain weight le...lols..nice ones la...hahas! Anyway...today happy la...hahas! Ok...think that's all...TING TONG DANG~~~

O ya...one more thing before I go...no valentine this year wors...wonder I will get one next year or not? LOL...Or this year have that last till next year...hahas! See all so happy envious also...lols...anyway...be contented!! Hahas!!

No comments: