Sunday, November 29, 2009

Saturday...YAWNzzz....

Slept at 4 am..woke up at 8.30 am...now 3.47 am le...so tired...hahas! But still wan blog! I prepare till 10 am...then included in the time I help prepare blow hair...then comb...hahas! Then after that 10 am went church...10.40 am reached...Tim today 9.40 am reached le...then don't know when Jon reached...but saw they both at 11 am plus after I saw Tim at 10.50 am...they go eat breakfast ma...Then after that sermon...did not really listen...haix...and suay la...watch suddenly rubber nreak and came off...haix...3 years le I think...lols...

Then went lunch...after that actually ask Shi Xuan go out...but she later got family meeting...asked Hwee Leng also...she also no one...haix...no want force le...force how much also won't go ones...then later talk o Farhana Mei...hahas...planned to meet next week...don't knwo can ma...

Then later slack around in chuch till 4 pm...with Tim...then we went Novena walk walk...in Velocity square till 5.30 pm...then go United square till 7 pm...then later wait for bus 56...then wanted to go home but want go find aunt they all...called grandma want ask them where are they...so they really at central ma...so I went central find them...alight 2 stops earlier then I usually do...hahas! Then from 7 plus pm...till 8 pm..at popular...then later mother ask me want buy stationary...in the end I choose le she put all back..zzz...must well don't asked...

Went Watsons...they shop till 9 pm...lols...then later I want buy the black eye ring removal thing...no more stock...800 stocks..2 day no more...lols...later went Guardian...no sell...then later went another Watsons...I say...ai yah no have le la...lols..go there...still got few more...and bought it...less then $20...hahas! Hope this thing will save my black eye rings...lols....ok...I must also help myself...sleep early loh....

Went back dinner...grandmother cooked pohpiah today...ate 5 of them...lols...nice ones...last time I can eat 10 of them....hahas! Then watch TV loh...now blogging...ok la...4 am le...再见!

No comments: