Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Tuesday already...lols...

Soon...it will be end of week 3 loh...sianz...hahas! Anyway, today still ok bahs...slept at 2.30 am, woke up at 6.30 am...mother still tell me bring sister to school, but I can't cause I haven't prepare finish...then I 7.10 am prepare finish...by that time they already go le...then I went out at 7.20 am...think I miss a bus...but I just went there, wait...then bus came...then want sms YP, she sms me...lols...and we decided to meet, I say meet at the bus stop and then she say ok.

Later she reached le, she say she want meet shopping arcade, tell her wait and she no want ma, cause she say got smoker...here comes the funny part, then she say she meet at Shopping arcade loh...then I walk there...reached le, she haven't reached...lols...maybe I walked too fast...hahas!! Then later put bag, tap card, go shopping arcade meet Nicole, before thta saw SW...then talk awhile and walk awhile and I went back shopping arcade...

Then went to lecture hall...then listen to lecture...wa, very tired...lols...then later POA tutorial...zai...KO soons...heng lecture early release by 50 minutes? Then we POA tutorial earlier release by 20 minutes...then went Koufu eat...eat the jap store...o ya...Eddy and JJ never come today, JJ sick...Eddy I don't know he was not going to come...hahas...then later went back class and for Marketing tutorial...then listen teacher talk...here classmates presenting answers...

After that, Ken Siew and Helen say they want run then it was raining, so I told them go GYM, which I and Ming Yuan planned on yesterday. Every time also no need tower one lohs...lols...who knows...when they go there...o ya, Hong Ming also went...all 3 need buy towers...suay ones...actually buy the tower also not much used...haix...

After that 4 pm the 2 want go liaos...we talked for like 15 minutes and they go...after that me, Ming Yuan and Hong Ming do till 4.40 pm then Ming Yuan bath and then went home...after that bath...then housework...then homework...haix...tired liaos...I think I want go sleep le...hope tomorrow no late or else Badri will scold dao~~ BB!!

No comments: