Sunday, November 08, 2009

No energy....

Don't feel like blogging le...very tired...no energy...tutorials and projects...who say poly not stressed ones...haix...sianz....start from Friday...go for stats tutorial...go through le, then got part 2 tutorial, everyone chionging to go for break...o ya...slept on 2.40 am and woke up at 8 am...on Friday...then break and go for accounts lecture. After that, went home...timothy came, cause we want go church...then later eat dinner at my house and we went out...7.30 start...I sing finish le...then later offering I need help out also...thought why timothy got ask me if got go church...at house, he ask me why I wear so formal...I say I singing...lols...then he say...today is do offering also...me and him...so in the end I do both loh...funny is that we go church for different purpose...lols...and that is like when want go le then know...

After program finish...tell pastor sent me home...he say ok but sent till bustop...later he drive near to his house le which is also near my house...he almost did a U-turn...dunno why...but lorry blocked him, so he reversed and then drive...then back to my house...lols...never put me at bustop...then later went home, prepare for tomorrow...as in Saturday....then 12 am KO liaos...then 7.30 am wake up...prepare...went church and reach at 9 am...practice sing songs...later need sing ma...then after that lesson study and then worship in main church...lols...try my best to sing loud le...but only hear a little...yesterday Friday sing no sound...tim say de...hai...never mind la...use heart sing...God can hear me can le...wahahas!

After that went to dairy farm there...hiking...fun trip...sister and mother also go...comeback...year-end bash...lols...eat dao very full, buffet ma, then play games...timothy forfeit and I go with him...fun day..XD...then go home still eat grandma de lor mee...watch TV...sleep...never do anything with academy...haix...today...sianz...do tutorials...wasted alot time...11 am woke up...slack till 12 pm...then do tutorial till 1 pm..accounts ones...though finish already...rest till 2.45 pm...see got class exercise...try try do....kns...do till 4.45 pm...cannot finish....don't understand...haix...then do econs de loh...6 pm le then I eat lunch...?? LOLS??? Then later 7 pm went back...7.30 pm reach home...then do housework....sianz...so many things do...teacher teach de I also no understand...so stressed...~~~~accounts...econs....marketing....jia lat le la...haix...post till here...

No comments: