Thursday, November 05, 2009

O man...tiring out!

Hahas...I am so tired..slept at 2 am yesterday and woke up at 8 am and mother was calling me on my hp and read things from a piece of paper on the computer table...I was so blur and I talk something that doesn't make sense and she say huh? Then later when she say faster lehs, she want work le...and then I feel awake and told her the full and correct sentence...then do housework, prepare and went out of the house...meet YP at the bus stop...hehe...I earlier ><...little only la...9.30 am waited for here there and she 9.35 am reach lohs...

Then went lecture hall there, got people inside, in the end we went cheers...buy drink, then go meet nicole and wen go to lecture hall there, then listen to stats lecture, he so funny loh, then hor he scolded one couple...lols..say what making love...haix...that is my friend de friend, then after lecture, we go printing shop, SW want print things...then see Charlie Ng, our PEM...SW want pass her things and Charlie Ng gave us a packet of chocolate...lols...then we meet YP and Nicole cause they want go cheers...after that go Bishan and go Junction 8...I no eat...lols...and girls and guys split...I was still deciding to stay on which side...lols..Subway no space ma, left one slot...JJ also want eat Long John Sliver...lols...in the end I go to the boy's side loh...

Then going back...YP and Nicole go shop, HM, JJ and Eddy went home...I went to school, SW and Kristine went Yishun...think SW came to school after she went Yishun...then I went GYM...now I using free weight to train biceps...more effective...lols..today I never do the Biceps machine, I do 6 machines loh...lols...when I use the weight lifting de...17.5 kg..each side...I see all vains coming out...wa...scary...lols...in the mirror...hahas...after that went Koufu eat with Eugene...we train together ma...but I met him in toilet, cause he sign in an hour before me...then went home....

Saw home messy again...pack loh...sian sister...cannot stop making messy...~~after that bath...then do homework...lols...bored...midnight again...haix...very tired la!! Sianz!! K bah, no want late tmr ><...2.37 am le....lols...nites~

No comments: