Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thusday liaos..soon...today is wednesdays...

WAWAWA...cannot dahan...time stop please...so fast 4th week going to the end!! ROAR...marketing how..not even touch a little...gg this time...T.T...Then slept at 2 am...woke up at 7.30 am...saw father and mother...then go toilet do small business and went back sleep...woke up...8.45 am...lols...do housework...prepare and went to school...reach around 9.50 am...then attend Mr.Badri lesson...then 12 pm went off le...fall behind time-plan...today should complete topic A but he did not...tutorial how? Blank again...just like Macro...60% blank de...haix...topic blur..GDP and GNP...lols...

Later wnet lunch with boys...JJ, HM, Eddy...Nicole, SW, YP and KKS...go see movie...then I call Mr.Chan..our Effective writing teacher...say I want pass him things ma...I forgot pass it on Tuesday...hahas! Then I go South Canteen...then I go myself...they go buy food...on the way there call Hwee Leng...talk talk awhile...want ask her go out...but she die also no want...don't know why...plan to meet this Saturday loh...don't know she want or not...not even confirm...haix..

Then pass le I walk back south canteen...talking to her still...when I reached...hang off loh...then JJ they all eat 50% le...then JJ treat me 2 nugget...some of his fried chicken...south canteen long time no go...felt that it is quite nice...hahas...food ok la...not bad...price is cheapest in NYP..I think...XD...then we wnt block E...at 1 pm...go there talk with people in charge since Eddy want CCA...Hong Ming also....wa 40 minutes...1.40 plus pm...went back South Canteen since JJ want take game from his friend...2 plus pm...le...I realise my water bottle is gone..then call the student affairs office...at block E...ask whether my water bottle is there...lols...Then they say no...Eddy say why don't go lecture...

So we went to lecture hall...he say if got people I ask hor...lols...ask the lecturer about the water bottle...then I went there, open a little...hear...no people talking lehs...lols...then I peep...no people lehs...open door...wa...really no people...saw..my water bottle on the seat...YES...heng no lost...my life lehs...water bottle...I need water for survival...XD...no eat never mind...water bottle is important...other then it is for my survival purpose...it is also my 2 bros give me de O-level gift...hahas...must CHERISH!

Eddy say, buy one more la, if lost before I found...I say cannot, cause people give de...even if buy one also won't be the same cause ons is use money buy de...one is use heart buy ones...as in...the "heart"...hahas! Then went home...pack house a little...3 pm...slack till 4 pm...do work till 7 pm..dinner...8 pm start work till 9 pm...see QEPP...(Qi Er Pa Pa)...hahas! Then now blogging...kk...let's go!

No comments: