Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Die liao la...black eye ring deeper each day...

I knew it..once I in poly..sure lack of sleep...haix...now only fourth week..I look like I never sleep for 2 months...my black eye ring so dark la...haix...bo bian...so many tutorials...worse still...I haven't start marketing and next week is dateline...o no!! Still got stats project all those...haix...now while typing...my eyes are already half close...so tired...today woke up at 7 am...then mother say oppos, forget call me...lesson start at 8 am...lols...heng father fetch me to school...haix..POM lecture...22 pages of notes...pump into brain...so many things to remember...wonder exam hows???

Then I still thought it is 2 lectures...haix...so gong liao...then later POA tutorial...after that went Koufu eat lunch...then after that marketing tutorial...saw helen laptop so dirty so I tell her I help her clean...before marketing tutorial starts...later after lunch go back class help her clean..I just wash the cloth ma...hahas...then I help her clean...white become black...XD...nvm la...black can wash de ma...later YP ask me help her also...so I did not...now not white become black...hahas...is black become blacker...LOL!! But I still satisfied for the cleaning service...quite clean...

I don't know why...I just like tidy up things and clean up things...hahas...bad habit or good? Extreme cases? I don't know...hahas! Then later after lesson...go library waited Zi Le...then she called me at 3.44 pm...then we met at 4 pm...she say she at play ground waiting for me....but I walk on top...lols...after that 4.05 pm sign in I think...I lift free weight...then 5 machines and go le...4.50 pm...waited father one hour...5.40 pm...then went home...6 pm...slack till 7 pm...wa...like this 4 hours gone...then do work from 7 pm till 9 pm...watch TV and dinner...10 pm do work till 1.30 pm...sianz...think thatt is all...B!

No comments: