Saturday, November 21, 2009

Things went beyond my imgaination!!

LOLs...start from Thursday first hor...I woke up at 8.20 am...then do housework till 8.45 am, prepare and went school...still need pass mother things...I casn get the 9.13 am bus...but pass her things..went to bustop at 9.18 am, thought can take 9.20 am de..who knows...it came at 9.30 am...don't know why got skip a bus...then want meet YP one but she already at school...then went lecture hall, Macro lecture...then break, then we went north canteen...then eat the beef hor fan...not bad...XD...then we went for effective writing...do work...hear Mr.Chan talk...hahas...then Macro econs the tutorial...teacher did not go through 2 tutorials at one time and he make a make-up...I don't know where? I know is next Tuesday...anyone knows?? Follow the crowd! Hahas!

Then after that, go with JJ, Eddy and Hong Ming...they buy things ma...then later I follow them to escalator...walk one round to printing shop, did nothing and walk one round up escalator and go library...then do work and project finalise it... from 5 pm to 6.19 pm...need go le...6 pm squash...then go printing shop..haix...it close...called father, ask him if he can buy ink for printer and he say can and ask me where buy and when squash end..I say NTUC and 8.30 pm.

Then went for squash, Sok Wai did not come...again, played with Chandra...15 - 8...I think...hahas! Win! Then later he want challenge me again...lols...I say no want la and tell him challenge Cheng Hui..lols...he lose first 2 rounds...11-3...11-9..third match...he win...11-10...I think...then he want playa again...coach see le...say uh? again? Stop them and tel them come out...lols...tell me go play with Hui Ling...lols...poly ones...know her one week only loh...9-2...hahas...win lo...psps..even lose, lose lor...I not HIM...lols...find one day go play with Cheng Hui..not bad...hahas! Then I went home...Saw 7 missed calls...thought all from home...went home with Hui Ling and tracy since we took the same bus...hahas...

Went home hor...mother say she miss call so many times...lols...say father go fetch me...and I say why? Not go buy ink ma...lols...she say cannot find the model then want go fetch me...then in the end waited me for so long...I reached home at 10 pm....lols...Today, woke up at 7 am..then I sleep and mother call me again at 7.30 am...then I prepare, do some housework..nice nice...and went out at 8 am...reach school at 8.40 am...then print work..no people...lols...highlight...called YP at 9.20 am...she say she needs half an hour...so I saw Kristine when I walk to fourth floor...then Nicole...then I trying to call people do stats question...

Yesterday midnight ask people do...heng they got do...later went stats class, teacher say work come...then people went up want write hard copy...on board...teacher say why...Then I went up and say o, my fault...I told some of them last minute...hahas! Next time I won't le...XD...Then after stats lesson...Nicole and Yan Ping went to withdraw money...then later they went other place eat...Me, SW, JJ, Eddy and HM and WH...went south...south nicer, cheaper...but service some ok some not...the auntie at western stall shout at me say OI! you want rice or not...zzz...scare dao me~~~South also need longer walk distance...lols..but I eat quite full though...

Then went accounts lecture...nothing much....lols...no special journals teach...teacher went through one illustration on previous topic...then later he go through some questions and let us go le...he say since we all no mood listen...what soul not here...lols...then later, people gave me and JJ 1 bottle of NEW WATER each, then later one person give one more...and we have a competition...I win...lols...2 bottles...one shot...JJ choke on 2nd bottle awhile, I win like few seconds loh, if he no choke then he win le...then later one girl pass each of use 2 moe bottles again...and JJ give me....

Went home, then bath, housework...one piece of homework...still got many many more...Played with sister drinking, I let her drink half a bottle and I still won...lols...of cause la...she so young...play with mother...win her few seconds only...lols...suppose to meet Tim at 6.30 pm I 6.33 pm then go..lols..reach there at 7 pm...ps hor...he 6.40 pm reach...hahas! Then went Uncle Ivan's house cell group...then went home with Zi Le (Help her take bag, lols...)...housework again...talk to Hwee Leng...talk one day gone...hahas...20 November to 21 November..10.55 pm to 1.33 pm...2 hours 38 minutes...lols...Now blogging...

Wa...5th week le...so many things have change in school...should I talk more...or less? More lame or less? I don't know lehs...sometimes lame at wrong moment though...sometimes don't talk maybe better...hahas! Since I talk also not funny...not serious enough also...like neutral things...lols..Then see the environment...UPPYDOWNPY...lols...rollercoaster ones...how I wished it is always at the peak...RECOVERY...lols...hahas!! Ok bahs...later still got church...wa..so late no eat dinner...Ice-cream and few chocolates and few mouthful of rice at uncle Ivan's house...not full...take something eat later...maybe...hahas! O ya...ask Nicole and Yp want come tomorrow Social night...but both also say no want...o well...nvm...cheers =) Ask Hwee Leng want come..she say see first...lols...ok...Nights~~~

No comments: