Monday, November 23, 2009

Sunday le!!

Hahas....did not post yesterday..too tired! Saturday woke up at 8.30 am...then prepare till 10.40 am...ready to go..but then don't know why I suddenly eat one piece of cake...then start eating...later eat until I say...ai yah...eat lunch...tell mother make some fish balls and nuggets...then I eat le and eat bread...wa...so full...later 11.40 am then I went out house, mother and sister went grandmother de house, cause grandmother did not go church also...12.15 am reach church...they ending service...lols...walk one big round till main church...they open door let people come out...I went in...Pastor. Foo saw me and diao me...lols...later i went in PA room...then slack awhile and then keep and tidy 2 wires in main stage...with those church members...

After that went canteen...then see them eat, wa...got curry lehs...so good...haix...but I did not eat, cause at house eat too full le...later ting past me a plate of bee hoon with vegetables...lols....2 mouth finish le...then after that go help dish washing team...wash soem of their members de plate...then I arrange the plates...then after that slack around...play arm wrestling with Derek...lose la..both hands...lols...then went up practice songs for Christmas...on the same time, told Hwee Leng to come...lols...to Shanice house...then later practice finish le...went cheers with Cashmere and Jie Xiong (Hong Qi's cousin)...then later Cashmere no bring wallet and I paid...

Later went back, took photos with Zi Le, first ever post (As in not candid) 2 person photo with her sit in church Van and go loh...whole day sms her but in gthe end she never come...hahas! But its ok...I forgive you! Lols...no need feel guilty...then we go there eat and play loads of games, then take photos with Theresa and Zi Le...then also have Cashmere ones...hahas! Then I also take with Jie Xiong, lols...they say I look alike with him cause of hairstyle, our fringe are in the opposite direction...lols..I also stomachache...lols...then went home...Derek use church Van fetch us to church...Then I took bus 56 with Jia Hong and Ping Ping and joke around...lols..talk about lame jokes...

Then went home...watch television and knock down...Sunday...lols..woke up at 1.25 pm..then do accounts tutorials will 3 pm....then eat lunch and rest till 4 pm...then do econs the tutorial till 7 pm...went out with mother cause today Aunty's birthday and we brought KFC to celebrate...then come home...still talking to Hwee Leng when from I went out of the house...lols...we talk 1.5 hours...hahas! Then eat...then I start studying from 11 pm till 2 pm...hope tomorrow can do well...god luck to all my classmates hor! JYJY!! lols...I haven't do the teacher give de ICA...Eddy meet me at 8 am...now 4 am liaos...I still at grandma house...need sleep 2 hours till 6 am and go home..haix...

O ya...actually can 3 pm plus sleep de...don't know the Wei Jie...suddenly say he go out with Hwee Leng...zzz...then say what I no worries...say he will have a good time with her...take photos and post it, then use all those chim words, then say I won't come or esle got gooseberry...diaos...haix..buay da han him...all he wants is to make me angry...ya...he success half..cause I angry half only ma...I try to retain my anger....I want be optimistic...lols...and I still waiting for HER decision...o ya...WJ, used to treat him bro...now...ok la...can, but I don't know what he treat me as...zzz...keep insulting me...haix...spoil my day...whole day happy till he come...

Still waiting HER (your decision)...is been 3 years le...hahas! I am positive about my choice, how about you? Let's overcome all those obstacles together! Shall not elaborate here...hahas! Or else it be too obvious...XD...ok..think I shall say till here...

No comments: