Tuesday, November 03, 2009

2nd day of the week! Monday!

ROARS..lols...opps...hahas! 2 am now...very tired..actually want sleep then tomorrow post but since start typing le...then post lo...slept at 2 am woke up at 7 am...then I shocked...saw mother and sister still on bed? LOLs...Mother no school today, but sister got exam...so in the end they rush out loh..I do housework till 7.40 am then prepare till 8 am and 8.06 am went out le...wait for bus and then reached NYP there...then I want go the bustop and was stopped by the security guard...she ask me Are you a student here? I say I want go the bustop and she say okok...and so I went and waited YP for 10 minutes...then she and JJ come...then we went for lesson...lols...JJ no want take stairs and so I and YP walk up stairs...when we reached...JJ reached 3 minutes later...hahas!

After lesson, got 3 homework, sianz, teacher want us complete 4 exercise in 1/2 an hour, in the end we complete one out of four in 40 minutes, so the rest is home work...went to North Canteen eat...I think everyone eat the same store...Eddy also pour some soup on his shirt himself...lols...we ate the fried fish bee hoon..some eat rice ones...then hor when I bite the fish...haix...got the fish smell...not nice...but anyway I eat it...hahas...then laugh here there...then we went cheers...JJ bought the tutu Kueh...then went cheers...YP and SW buy things, then JJ and Hm arguing and scolding each other cause of their hairstyle, JJ say what slope...haix, do not wished to side on any to prevent biase-ness~~~o ya, Hm say JJ "cue mo" means curly hair in hokkien and JJ say "Cue Mo" sexy....lols~~~laugh till fall...then go for effective writing...sianz...homework again...one note and one "letter"? LOLS?? I also don't know...

After lesson actually want go GYM...but in the end no go...sianz...waste energy bring those things...but I also no want lonely...then Ming Yuan say later go...ya...is Tuesday after school. So later I and him go...don't know still got who...hahas! Then went back, do some housework, then bath, then study...then dinner, do homework...haix...am le...sleepy...now blog loh...think that is all bah..BB!!

No comments: