Monday, September 07, 2009

Summary of Friday, Saturday and Sunday!

Ok...let's talk about friday first bah...when I first woke up, at 8.30 am, I saw sister in the house...I was meeting Eugene at 9 am to do GYM...then no need do liao loh...no one take care of sister. Haix, why did mother put her at home? My sister that day no school cause it was meet the parents day. Then I am so bored and I did one thing I wanted long ago...that is capturing photos of my house, cause I always say do housework ma, so I took pictures of my mother room the bed after I pack, kitchen and my bed...hahas! Then use computer, father came back and cook lunch and we eat, then Zi Le told me to subher in singing for today and tommorrow (Fri and Sat) cause she go back malaysia ma...so I sub loh...hahas...then around 6 plus I went to church and sing for the song service, of cause in a group again...hahas...sad thing is everyone say I no sound...even in PA room also no sound when they on the sound input into the speaker...saddy...then the 2nd time go sing for offering...also no sound...haix, I sing louder le lehs...dunno why...well, maybe not the volume counts? I sing to praise God ma, think God did hear me bahs...hahas...then after that go home, prepare for saturday...prepare for lesson study till 2am cause I need to teach...hahas! That is all for friday...XD

Now, move on to saturday, well, woke up at 8 am by mother, mother bluff me it was 9 am? Anyway, I knew I was going to late for pratice of song service for saturday cause I prepare long de ma, plus travelling time. Then I prepare till 8.45 am, wear clothes, ready to go on 9 am hoping I was not late for the teaching of lesson study at 9.30 am and mother say hey! Father got com fetch us to go church, and I say really? She replied, yes! So I waited till 9.45 am...win liao loh...take bus also reach le...haix...so he fecth us to church and reached about 10 am...rushing up to the youth room to preprae to teach and...it haven start...they were just going to finish announcement and ready to split for lesson study...thank you God! Hahas! And then after that first time teach...hahas...okok la...then go for church service and Sing! This time sing alot louder then yesterday! Hahas...I think can hear le bah...and one of my church memebrs say this time can hear me le..GREAT! Ok...Thanks for the powerful voice also.

After Lunch, help to wash the dishes and pratice for christmas carolling...hahas! I am bass...lols...but it is quite difficult cause need to harmonise with the rest...I always thought bass is just lower in optive...but is not...is a different note...l0ls...hahas! Then sing le go grandma house put laptop and prepare till 5.05 pm and prepare till meet Hwee Leng...hahas! It's been a long time since we meet cause poly got alot of stuffs to do...hahas! SRY ><...so we meet at 5.30 like that and went to orchard...starting we went to orchard ION and walk walk lohs...for like half an hour...then we went to Cineleisure on the way there, there is people giving free 100 plus in cups like the $0.40 per cup size de that is dispense from machine...but this one is like dispense from a pipe from the person bag, also got free manual fan, then in Cineleisure we walk around also then went to the arcade...but walk in then out...she no wan play...lols! Then we went out talk, then wanted to take photos but she no want...lols... then later she agree to take and take on reflections on different background which is quite cool...then we walk around the shops and in...then out...hahas...then later she went out of cineleisure...lols. Then I also walk out lohs...that is around 7 pm le...thought want eat at Cine want...hahas!

Then we went to Heeren...on the way there, there are so many birds and I say wa...so many birds, careful got birdshit...lols....suay mouth of me...later tell you all...we went to HMV...then we went to Everlast shop and saw my bag...lols! Then go Converse shop and saw the original version of my show which cost about $89.90 and do not have the skins come out so easily de...then hor we also take photo along the way...Then hor...when we went out of Converse shop and
I want to take my water bottle ma...kns...saw the bird shit on my bag...sianz...then I asked her for tissues loh...then we go toilet...I wipe my bag again..then 7.30 pm le...then we went back orchard ION...lols...she say hungry ma...so we find food to eat...actually want eat sushi de at Cine...but she no want...then we walk around till 8.30 am...and we like cannot find anything lehs...we want to eat NYNY and I say Orchard have lehs...lols..so we find and find...we went to Taka...call Jon...no reply...then we walk Tangs and I remember the way like that...lols...in the end cannot find and Jon call me and ask what, I say last time we eat NYNY at where ar? He say at where de..I say Orchard and he say Orchard no NYNY...lols...then Hwee Leng push me for fun and say I shua ta...lols!! So funny...I was luaghing and she laugh also...hahas!

Then around 9 pm we walk to far east around and find nothing much...want eat Pastamania but open air and we went KFC..sitted down...and talk...then she say I last few days then eat...I say I this monday also got eat...hahas! So we say change place arhs? She say ok...Swensen...lols...then I say you treat arhs? She say ok loh...lols...then we go loh...then we walk back to orcard Ion and find...then we went to there...but cannot find...so we walk down and saw one group of Aunties pointing here and there at the directiry then I knew they are finding also...then we point here and there also around the Swensens point...then she say you all finding Swensens arh? I say ya..we all find one hour plus..lols...then one of them go ask..hahas...then later she say walk there turn left...in the end...we sian diao...u know why? CAuse that place we also went in before just now, just that it is deeper or else we are eating liao...lols...so we eat at around 9 plus...then 10.51 pm then come out..we take photos, joke and talk also...40 plus...lols...she treat lehs...sianz...feel so paiseh, last time she say treat me NYNY cause we got her salary ma...today she treat me and say Swensens sub NYNY and also birthday treat...so gd ><...then wa...she even care for my PRIDE...lols..she let me pay siahs...really thank you Hwee Leng ><...if you see this...hahahs!

Wa, fifth paragraph liao...lols...breka record...so long...hahas! This shows that there is alot of memories which are unforgettable! Then we went home...then go back with her to Semb...lols...then I go back TPY...on the way back...mother say...no need come back liao hor? I say where got? She say you sent girl back arh? I sy no have! She say no bluff hor...later kana car accident...lols...curse me...then I say kana half loh...since I did not sent her till her house doorstep...lols...then later go back home about 11.55 pm! LOLS...not 12 am...hahas! Then use com and sleep at 5 am siahs! I and her talk on msn and we even use the same DP...lols...I felt our relationship is boost by a 100% withing this day...lols...really must thank her for this day...fun fun day with unforgettable memories...lols...Lastly...THANK YOU! =)

Then finally, let's talk about today...lols...woke up at 11 am? Or 10 plus am...hahas! Then see television...then chat with huiling...discussing see want go out with lauren or not...lols...she say she tired...then I say ok bah...I go lohs...Then call Lauren they say want to watch movie at 4.20 pm...then in the end...I say ok...meet them (got Ansley also) at 3.25 pm...Then go out with grandma and mother and sister...then call Lauren...she say Ansley just woke up at 3 pm...so they decided to watch at 6.20 pm de...so I think quite late le after watching the movie, and I ask if she want to come TPY but she no wan...plus got a little flu so told her...I won't go le...sad. Nevermind, there is always a chance...

Then I and sister go play arcade...then went back grandmother house...then I sleep siahs...too tired...long time never take afternoon map le...hahas! It is rare as I only take afternoon map when I am very veyr tired and that comes rarly! Then I found out sister took my handphone and play game and I ask her she still deny...then I ask mother and she say she play once...then sister say she got play once also...and say she just now told me she play once>? LOLS...lier!!! Then I bath, Then later I got sms from huiling and I did not reply...cause I got that sms when I was sleeping...my sister know siahs...she neverr told me...hai wo no reply dao...she look/open the sms that's why I no sms reminders alert...then later she off my com de switch...sianz...need to reboot my com...waste time...Then I use computer and est dinner at 12 am? Ok, later go GYM with Eugene again and maybe go out with weijie they all...hope can las! LOLS...so funny...ok la...I think this is very long le...dunno izzit longest post? Hahas!! K la....Night readers!

No comments: