Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Birthday...Seng Yong!!

LOLS...own self wish myself...yay...is my birthday today...the 18th one...and it has ended...hahas! Today arh, not very exciting but do a handful of things...lols...first I woke up at 12 pm...hahas, then I do housework and make nice nice...then prepare and went to school to GYM...lols...from 1.13 pm do till 2.11 pm...can la...almost an hour le...haix...do 6 machines 3 sets each...15 each set...but one machine do 50 each set...and because of that machine...I decided not to continue for 3 other machines that will make it like 9 machines...lols...cause I do le then leg pain...feel very weak siah...then I rested 10 minutes...which include in the 1.13 pm to 2.11 pm...then I like want to vomit...l0ls!! Haix...weak diao...I think is because I never eat bah cause in the afternoon le ma...last time morning do can dahan...haix...next time wake up earlier liao or eat lunch le then do...lols.

Then I went home loh...use computer...play maple...FB...hahas! Then till 4 pm see refrigerator got food...nice but I never eat cause I though later at night got go out eat nice de ma...then I continue to be empty stomach till 5.30 pm...mother come back and I talk to her a while...talk about what I do...lols...then go bath...then go NYP for squash...o ya...meet Sok Wai at YCK mrt but nv meet dao...then call her...she say she walking in the tunnel there...so I walk super fast...lols...then walk dao there never see her and she called me...she say she at the dustbin there haven go in the tunnel...then she say she go the car park the entrance...and I ran back lo...lols! Then meet and go squash...hahas! Then we tarin till 9 pm siah....say till 8 pm de...sian la...go home...no need et outside le...father bought Pizza hut and I eat loh...

Father never come back...he just tell them to deliver to my house...haix...then I asked mother sister eat how mnay slices and then she playing computer and ask What?! Then I sian diao...and she say have things eat eat la...ask so much...then later I see the bill awhile and she scold me again...so jin jing ji jiao for what? Haix...sian diao...but now ok le...lols...bored...birthday kana scolded and quarrel...ask like this also kana scold...ZZZ...cannot believe it...worse come worse...later on she ask me sister eat how many chicken wings? LOLs...I eat one...she said...then I say sister eat one loh...inside got 2 ma...and she check le and say? Huh? Inside got one...then I say then she eat 2 loh...I no want talk to her like how she talk to me...lols...Or else I be like her...if I pek chek and answer then like she ask a little also cannot? Get it? LOLs...difficult say here....hahas!

Anyway...now I am blogging and once again...I received alot of birthday messages through sms, facebook and msn...some of them even use more then one communication...and best...some use all of them to wish me...lols! I want to thank you all here in my blog again...hahas...THANK YOU!!! =)) And o ya...I was shocked that I receive two sms one after another by 2 secondary school friends...lols...on 12 am on the dot today...hahas! Wei Jie and Hwee Leng...hahas...ok la...really thank you guys and girls...lols...don't one put guys only or else I am biased...lols! Ok...Thank You all!! Times 10000000000000000000000000....dunno what else to say...really happy...hahas....think this is the most wishes I get among all birthdays...hahas!! BB!! Thank You again!!

No comments: