Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thusday liao...sian...

Today very sianz...squash meeting at 10 am, then Sok Wai called me at 9.40 plus am...so I prepare till 10.15 am then 10.40 am can reach liao...haix...then sister no one take care...lols...then I called father he at malaysia...haix...then a while later father call and say why I last minute and ask me what time start, I say 10 am start...haix...then he say he called pack...then when he called back he asked what time start, I say 11 am...cause 10 am is the time for briefing of the competition for squash...then he say he will call back...at that moment I have already no hope in going squash le so I went to do housework loh...then later father called say bring me to squash...then later 11.25 am then come...lols...reach at 111.40 am...haix...like no point going...but anyway got mark dao attendance loh...today is go there for training only...till 1 pm plus then go...then Sok Wai asked me want go where eat...lols...I say dunno lehs...she say don't AMK...then I say school...then she say 3 years not enough eat mehs...hahas...then we walk and walk out of school then she say ai yah...go home eat...then I say home can eat 30 years arh...lols...school only 3 years...home 30 years lehs...hahas..I was joking...XD. Then I called Jf see want to play Basket ball ma...but sianz...wj today cannot cause want go out with his girlfriend...yesterday Prem can't Wj can...today opposite?!?!?

So I take 76 and on the way back to home...I was thinking whether should I go to my Yi Po's (Grandmother younger sister) house cause I think le my house like no food to eat ma...hahas...so I called my Yi Po loh and she say Aunt go buy...so she say you want come arh? Then I tell aunt buy one more packet of Bee Hoon..hahas..and I say ok loh..and I stay there from 2 plus all the way till 6 pm? LOLS!! SO long...bored dao siao...lols...haix...after that go back use com then bath and eat dinner and play a little while of maple...lols...YAWNZ...this feel days very tired...hahas...Hope I will not get addicted to it and I think I won't bah...

Then later go out with mother and sister to bank to transfer $800...hahas!! Yay...in the bank le...XD...Ok bah, I think I post till here...and I will post a riddle in the label and you may look at it and I will post the answer on my next post...hahas..BYES~~

No comments: