Friday, July 31, 2009

Have not blog since....

I have not blog since 20 july le...that is about one week and 4 days? Haix...no time la..so many projects loh..Then I brought my laptop from monday all the way to thursday loh...sianz...very heavy...plus, I monday 8 plus pm go home do POM the project, did not reach target as want to finish power point but never finish, tuesday 9 pm go home cause do power point for econs but still not finish...haix...then go home do loh, then do till midnight...sianz...wednesday present econs loh, 10 minutes litmit, 23 minutes then present finish, whole year one and semester one longest timing...I think so...the teacher say so far she heard is 11 minutes...hais...Then wednesday 8 plus pm go home...sianz...do POM project the powerpoint and prsonal webpage...change 4 backgrounds siah!! I want to thanks Eddy, Nicole, Ming yuan, Celeste and Yan ping for helping me to guide me along my design, if not I will be using the rainbow background which is the new "GAY" colour...then today 10 am lesson release le...then meet Sok Wai at 10.40 am, so late then come...hahas...next time come earlier...JY!!... then go library about 10.50 am, check attendance using the library computers (First time use siahs), I got 93.3 for AFA siah, the lecturer mark me absent although I got come, late ma, she also no wan help say cannot help de, is the system, other lecturers can, why she can't?? Then Stats 95.7%, I think one time mark absent and one time mark late loh, the lecturer also, say ai yah, 3% only....lols...also % loh...haix...After that we wanted to book a room, don't know how to book, lols...10 minutes later about 11.10 am, just go in directly loh...then 10 minutes late, about 11.20am...I and Sok Wai boh feel wired wired de, like flu like that, haix...open door, then later feel much better...then 12 pm le...so fast 2 hours liao!! Then I close door again...then later flu feel come again and open door again...12.30 pm...people come...lols...say they book this room...hahas...then we go loh, go out immediately, wa, more fresh siahs...then go the "Harry Potter" place of the library...Then continue...at 11.10 am to 12.30 am...I only do question 1 and 2 for tutorial...sianz...and question one teacher already go through...haixes...then from 12.30 am to 2 pm...I only do question 3 and 4?? Slow las...Then we go eat lunch and buy waffle...south canteen waffle better then mac's there de...as in there is a stall near mac's selling waffle. Then later tour around school, saw people playing badminton and table tennis...play so fast...table tennis, I think they are school tem, their surf 1 times faster then mine...lols, then badminton, fast until I cannot see the ball..then go see squash, saw the captain and a few seniors, play with captain siah, I win a few balls, think he let me de...he also teach me skills like how to surf and others...hahas!!!Then by the time I finish want to stop playing le...3.40 pm...ZZ!! Then I and Sok Wai go library take few photos...I like long hair now, smile not so nice...haix...I mean cannot smile too much...smile slightly smaller will look better...hahas! Then later 4 pm like that meet kristin (Sok Wai's Friend) and then go home loh...very tired...next week still have EOC presentation...then next next week must present website liao...sianz....then next next next week exam le! Wa...sianz...fast de loh...ok la...post till here...bb!!

No comments: