Saturday, July 04, 2009

One week le...so fast....

Sianz, one week le...haix....never do much leh?? Haven't do any tutorials...haix...now got 4 tutorials liao...usually will complete 2 or 3 tutorials before go grandma house and complete the rest....sianz...Then today...woke up at 12.30 pm. Timothy called me...asked me want go watch movies ma? I say see bah...parents not at home, I need take care of sister. Haix....Then he say can go call him and I say ok and we hang off...We actually planned on wedesday...lols...Then I think also cannot go la, cause last time I want go out, father say got swine flu...then cannot go. Then today I broke my mother things again...but is accidentally de...haix...I put the medical oil in my pocket...cause I got a little flu, and I try to hide from my father...and I want use the oil to my nose...lols...sniff awhile..have great effects want loh, then I play my handphone games awhile and piang, the bottle drop on the floor and broke. So I take out the big pieces and throw in dustbin, then vacuum my room and the whole house since its so dirty. Then I and my sister went downstairs and find the oil, but cannot find, O ya, we even saw mother on the way out the lift, then she say go where and sister say go walk walk awhile...then we even buy ice cream too eat..I treat my mei la...lols. Then when we go up, mother say want go Ang Mo Kio hub...and I felt so happy...XD. Cause Tim and Jon want see movie at there also ma. Then she say why the medical oil so strong smell ar? Then I no chioce le...honestly and told my mother I broke it...she say Har?? I say sorry la...she never scold siah...she just want me buy new de? I say ok loh....ok then I call jon and say I can go....then prepare and father lobang us to Ang Mo Kio hub as sister ask him ma. Then [re[are and went down, father bring us there, then I follow mother go bank awhile cause they haven't reach as they dunno I reach le...so I called jon and say I reached le and he say why never tell me before you go out, I say I kan chiong ma...father don't like wait people de...Then he say ok...now I come...then when he comes, we go straight to Cathay...then tim also just nice reach when our queue just reached our turn...and we watch transformer 2...lols...so exciting...then halfway, I and jon was urgent and bo bian, need go toilet...so we go loh...then hor faster rush back...Effects all the way, got Romantic scene, fighting and funny scene, lols...then we go eat pepper lunch...$9.90 not bad, the set, got drink and desert or soup...I choose dessert la...of cause...then go home...haha, eat chips, Duran...then one mouth of sponge cake, 2 peanut biscuits...and...curry chicken with 2 pieces of bread...not knowing it...I already ate 5 different items...haix....stomachache just now...Then BOOM toilet...lols...ok la...later still need go church...bb!!

No comments: