Saturday, July 11, 2009

Let's start from tuesday.

Ok, summary Tuesday...Woke up at 9.24 am...Confirm late one lor...lecture starts at 1010...I know I stay in AMK, but I prepare long one la, went out at 10.03 am...then walk halfway, realised I forget to bring my tie for my speech. Usually will reached school about one hour later after I woke up if I know I am late...that means will reach about 10.24am...But because of the tie, I have to go back up and take and come down which takes about 2 minutes, then I will miss my bus by 5 minutes as I need to walk to bus stop ma, so have to wait the next bus, haix!! Then reach school 20 minutes later which is about 10.44am...Then go for lecture loh...I know I am so late and everyone look at me...Then during break, ask lecturer what he go through starting and then he go through with me the important points and I copy some notes down. Actually this topic last week E-learn de...but he re-teach maybe we year 1 bah...then I told him about the attendance thing and he say ai yah, you got close to debarment percentage meh? I say no...then he say nvm la, 3% only...hiax...then nvm loh. Then my CLIQUE go KOFU eat, so nice la, the YONG TAU FOO, $2.40, 7 pieces, plus rice, noodle or bee hoon...it is $0.40 and $0.30 more expensive then south and north canteen respectively. But it is worth it...XD, more nicer ma. Then speech...lols...I am th first one as I said in my previous post. So nervous la, haix...then teacher say, Seng Yong, when you are ready...siao liao...gone case liao...So I just say loh, previously at home pratice was 8 minutes, but when real speech it was 5 minutes 21 seconds, lols....I look through my speech outline after that...hahas...nothing miss leh..dunno why...but anyway, better then over 6 minutes la...hahas!! Then after that, get back results...B, teacher put comments say I was warmed up after a while and be more confident...haix..so nervous, want confident also difficult. Then ICA 3 for speech coming and she brief us about it...sianz...group de...teacher so funny...say we all choose ourselves then we all so happy, then later say I think I choose myself, and we all sian...so she 1 2 3 4 pointing one person, only 4 groups, how is that possible?? Then in the end, she shift here and there...and say ai yah....choose ourselves la...and we were happy again!! Then in the end we capture some photos and went home....Wohohoho...ended...Wednesday, nothing much la, I woke up at 7.58 am, thought of sleeping to 8 as was meeting stats group members at 9...how I know, sleep le...received a phone call from Helen and she ask me where I am and I asked her what time...she say 9 am? Wa lao...I am so late..so I say I come now...Then I prepare and go and reached about 10...I was late...then we discuss some and do some work...then go for microecons, get back paper, got a 30 out of 40, then hor when check marks, found out that I got 29 which give me a B plus to B, then teacher say no difference and I tell her the grade thing and she say find one more mark loh...then in the end found...hahas!! Then, Fariha do the HTML appendices from 1 pm to 2 plus pm...then we go printing shop and print...due to technical problems, her hard disks was not working...and have to transfer the files to Ken Siew Thumbdrive's...Then we printed...$1.65 for like 42 pages...cheap! Then come out...word are overlapping each other in the PowerPoint slides...sianz...then go home I have to reprint the PowerPoint slides...then do cover page...so nice!! XD I like the cover page. Then I go eat...then go home...Then Thursday, I was late again...sianz...then teacher look at me...lols...then I want sit de place no chair and I have to take one from the lab and sit...then I learn how to use share point, now still a little bit blur, how do DWT siah...later dunno all die...haix...then during break we highlight the appendices...and I do the evaluation form...I gif 4 and 5..no 3 2 1....hahas! I no wan put people down la...so bad. XD Then later break, whole wallet left $2.05...bo bian, eat $2 chicken rice...so hungry after that...then later POM, got back results, 27 marks, at first I thought out of 40...then I realise is upon 30! I shock la, the paper I do so long time ago, forget...hahas! But I was second highest...highest is sofia, 27.5....lols...PRO loh...then go home...Friday...lols...finally ending...I was late again for account tutorial...haix...7.30 am woke up, 8.38 am...reached. Then took back accounts paper, which I know is 22.5 marks long ago...then 10.10 am go through microecons...2 lectures siah! So tired la!!! POM also 2 lectures also Thursdays...but POM is always one hour de ma...so 2 lectures become 2 hours which is the actual time of lecture...Micro is usually 1 hour 40 minute one lecture, now he squeeze into 2 hours, 2 lectures...lols...I got E-LEARN...lols...when lecture say you all never E-LEARN right? Then all say no...lols...haix...ok...then after that, go do stats, save it in 2003 format, cause SBM the computer cannot read 2007 word...then in the end, we go SHS de...queue shorter and we no need save in 2003 format...but anyway we save liao...hahas....then print and hand in....then teacher no there so we leave a note and put in a slot like that...then go eat lunch...hahas...then go discuss Micro project, so happy hand in HTML and stats after much hardwork, now Micro, later still have POM, sianz...Ok la...later still need go church...haix...BB all, thx for reading long long post...lols...

No comments: