Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday....

Hehe, Let's talk about saturday and sunday first bah...Saturday go church, when for sabbath school...then discuss, then tim come...when lesson ask me, you got bring usher de shirt? I say no...lols...sianz, forget I got usher duties. Then I still got open door though, then one person damn funny, walk in and out, we open door for him, he say no need, I will open myself...and he pushed another door. Then later tio said by pastor foo, ask why I never wear usher shirt, I say I forget bring. Then later I and tim slack at lecture room...then go play table tennis with some kids...which are church de people. Then later tio say by pastor foo again, say why I am late? lols...SIANZ! Next time I try to be early and don't be late bah. Then go pathfinder and go grandma house. Then eat and do POM homework...then sunday do Micro de. Then afternoon went home, father fetch us ma. Then study from 7 pm to 10 pm for accounts ICA. Before that already study 0.5 hours at grandma house le. Then slack, watch television till 1.30 am like that and go sleep le. Then today morning, grandma called me and call me wake up...7.23 am...then I went back sleep...lols, mother 7.43 am call me again...hahas, this time I woke up loh..prepare till 8.30 am (Including the packing mother de bed which is so messy)...then went to school...9 am? Saw Fariha and Falila on the way to auditorium...so we walk together loh...went to take temperature, then go LTD 2, canno go in yet, they preparing to put the papers...then we go in...when the examinar say you ma start writing now...I still taking pens...hahas...Paper was still ok la...then 9.07 am start paper, I 9.34 am finish...and I checked and checked...Last 5 minutes, realise I did not put date on the answer for writing off the account de...then I put loh...hope can get 25 out of 30...XD (Don't dare aim full marks) Sometimes aim higher, get lower...lols...Then, no lecture after that ma, shiok...10 end (Time including keeping the papers and talking around) we go break and eat at Koufu, eat Teriaki chicken bowl...then...we go library...do own staffs loh...Saw that Si Xuan... hit me again...lols...Long time no go squash le...hahas, kana beat by her many times cause I first lesson at squash hit her accidentally with squash ball ma...it was like hit the world and hit her. Sianz...since then I hit hr 2 times only or maybe 3? She see me can hit me once a day when she see me in school...in squash, use ball throw me purposly one...zzz...then when ball kana me (No matter hit by who)...she laugh...bah de loh...then later we go for stats lesson..then after that..go buy waffle...0.80 for plain..quite ok..with flavour...$1? Hahas...with cheese $1.20....then we go down stairs see the "Pasa-Malam" in NYP...hahas...then we go back...want buy Ice-cream..treat by Sok Wai...lols...Thx!! I wan give her money she no wan ma...she treat eddy too...hahas...Then go home loh...haix...sister nowadays..keep playing my HP...I need to charge it after 12 hours...sianz...last time 2 days....SIANZ!! PRojects deadline here and there? Exam time table out liao? Piang? LOOLS, blog till here bah...BB!!

No comments: