Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sleepy...

Ok, I am sleepy right now but I feel that I should update my blog. Let's talk about Thursday...I was late...sianz la!! Monday to Wednesday not late, then Thursday late...zzz!!! And last week also late...when I came in like so blur loh, teacher talk what I also dunno. Then when she ask any problem to the class, I raise up my hand and she say you come so late...no need help liao...sianz...Celeste, the person who is sitting beside me, also late, come a little early than me...haix...both also blur...win liaoz. Then later asked Jun Jie for the book to do SharePoint, he say he want do...is break and he finish liao loh...so I asked for Yan Ping's one, then Jun Jie, see went I want stand up and get book from Yan Ping, he lend to celeste the book...wa piangs...but anyway in the end, he helped me do about 85% bah...the 15% I go back read and do. And O ya, teacher ask me where is my book during break and I replied, I thought you say you giving me? and she say O ya...then during break, she bring up from her staff room to me...THX! The book different from the school school sell one...lols...My one thicker. Then later show teacher my DWT, I complete it after my second last post, before teacher see it, some classmates say is nice, some say messy...some no comments...I think background nice, but cannot see words...sad...I changed background le...now can see, thanks to Sok Wai, I change the words from black to white and Ben to Band...Spelling...ENGLISH!! Haiz~~~Then go eat Yong Tau Foo at North canteen and then go for POM lecture, Jun Jie skipped again...Hong Ming followed...lols...maybe he forgot the lesson Accounts lecturer teach...one student maybe outside, but there is thousands inside...Majority...hahas! I like this one...then the tutorial...which is like so slack...hahas, I do nothing much...then do the project till 8 pm...haix...thenreached home about 9pm...eat dinner, watch television, chat till about 11 pm...then about 2 am sleep? Today 6.40 am woke up...prepare le, father fetch me to school...when I reached there...no one...lols...door also not opened...first time I like this siah!! I should not be late on Thursday =.=...Then today Accounts still ok...Micro is getting harder...scared I could not catch up...Monday Accounts ICA 2 le la...I want Full marks!!! Just kidding...lols...Aim for A bah...hope it's not to hard....lols...Then go eat from 11.40 am (Supposed to be dismiss at 12, because class dismisses 12) to 12.40 pm..then follow Jun Jie, he want go home...then I and Sok Wai go library do some of our work loh...Waiting for Yan Ping to do her Micro project...then 1.40 like that come le...we go Junction 8 shop from 2 plus pm to 4.40 pm...we buy present for Eddy ma...lols..Hope he won't see this post, haix, projects are piling up...how cope?? Then I go meet my mother at AMK hub, and we shopped around NTUC, but we did not buy anything as she never bring NTUC card ma. Then I say I want to go see jeans and we went I.P Zone, then whole stall only sell one kind of jeans. Heng the design is still ok....then from price $39 it only cost $19.90 as GSS was going on. so gd ><. One more thing is that my mother bought it for me...lols, finally no need to pay myself. And last time I buy myself from I.P Zone one jeans, $43 (Original 69.90), so big la, regular fit de lols, wasted money but no choice la, last time no nice design jeans, now I just bought de is slim fit. YES!! finally got a SLIM FIT JEANS liaoz...XD. Then we went to hang ten, so cheap la, $29 T-shirt become $8, I bought one, I mean mother bought it for me again..wahahaha!! Then we went home, what a happy day.....Ok, I am tired now...bb!!

No comments: