Monday, July 06, 2009

Today.....

Today is so tired...I do homework do until sleep...lols...it was 3 am...then 5.30 am woke up as my mother alarm rang. Then I went back to sleep again...6.30 am woke up...want go back home le, I still in grandma house ma, never go back, usually Sunday night go back de, but mother yesterday never go back ma, so stay loh. Then prepare and went home, put things, do some housework, bath and went to school, reached about 8.45 am...XD. So surprised....I was still thinking that I will be late when I leave grandma house. Then accounts lecture, learn new things liao...haix...some part can understand, maybe some still not clear...then go eat lunch with Cliquex...New stall open!!! Western stall in North canteen replaces Japanese food stall...lols. When I order the food, it looks nice, but when eat it, lols...it taste totally different...it was not as nice as it looks, never judge a book by its cover. Then still got one short hair in my soup....lols...the soup also got weird weird taste...Like it is thicker than my house cook one, but it does not taste better. Then the spaghetti is like different taste from the standard taste...bread not crispy enough and chicken almost fried dao chao da...lols...My friend chose fried rice as a side and he said was very salty...lols...fried rice become salty rice. Then go for stats lessson...haix....teacher this lesson scold people the most...teach then scold...cause we were noisy according to her...well, I don't know? Maybe bah...maybe a little noisy? Hahas...Then go home...bath and now blogging...want go eat le la, no wan so late eat liao...eat le then do work. Today also saw jon at school twice...hahas!! One is when want to go for stats lesson, one is when want to go home. Then tomorrow is ICA 2 for Effective Oral Communication...!!! Siao liao...say what??? So nervous, every time also so nervous then say "em, er"....sure get penalise de loh, I cannot say nothing one...5 - 6 minutes...haix...Will I be over?? Or under the time limit?? Sianz....Ok la....Zai jians liao....

No comments: