Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hope this is a short one...

Well, I think saturday and sunday no need to say much about it le bah...I just go church at saturday, then after that lunch and pathfinder...then Jonathan need go out with friends ma...then I and tim go united square loh...Hahas! I accompany him there to eat dinner...I did not eat...later go grandma house eat!! Then we talk about his English oral topic about friends and he asked me what the oral examiner ask him...What is the most important things between relationships...and I told him...TRUST...and Hi-5!! He say that too during the oral. Then go home...eat...do homework for one question and knockdown...Sunday continue...then do whole day loh...from afternoon till night....one homework leh? So slow...haixes~~ Then go back home, then prepare to go school next day...Monday...yay, I am not late for Monday!! Then learn accounts...topics getting harder...then stats tutorial as usual loh, but get back results, expected fail or pass not so good, and got 15 out of 30...sad la!! Arrows, grave mistakes...Jia you for exam loh...no point crying over spilled milk...then Tuesday stats lecture...still ok...then effective communication...prepare for ICA 3 liao...haix...so many projects going on...then today...Wednesday! Go for Microecons tutorial...ok la...at least got clear doubts...hahas!! Then go eat and do microecons de project...then go home...sianz...tomorrow need to let teacher see the DWT background, how do?!?! Pek Chek dao!! Haiz...ok la...stop here...short rite? Want to go see show and eat dinner liao...bb!!

No comments: