Thursday, July 02, 2009

Sianz....

I sian..really sian loh....Monday and Tuesday 6 am then sleep....haix!!! Cause I do E-Learning loh...haix...and projects...Monday, go school from 2.30 pm till 7.30 pm, then bath, eat...then learn accounts, then do tutorial 6 for the week....So tired....somehow, it is 6 am the next day le...haix...Tuesday, never go school, woke up at 1.30 pm...then see sister playing with my computer....ar!!! I never off computer....haix...Then do stats the one question allocated by teacher, eat, bath...then self learn the stats...somehow I can understand....Then 2 am again the next day. Need to hand in Micro the tutorial to teacher later, suppose to work in groups but like no one find me and ask. I also never find them, lols. Then group members sleep liao...solo..wohohoho, then sent teacher...I already complete le...at week 9 first day which is Sunday....Then is just type and sent loh....6.30 am...tireds!! I think got talk to Sok Wai about this, I think she got other things do bah, so yah. Then still have Micro E-tutorial at 11.10 am....Sianz....Want wake up 11.10 am, tired...haix...Then Wednesday 11.20 I woke up and we start discussing, so lag loh...some complain lag le, don't spam...lols. Then afternoon do effective com de PowerPoint slides....then at about 8 pm...I planned to do stats and accounts....I totally forget about HTML must hand in at Thursday until Ken Siew reminded me...lols...sianz...So I do, make everything nice nice, about 4.20 am done, but want put animations...do for 2 hours....sianz....6.30 am... sent~~to teacher....haven't eat and bath, haix...then do those two things, 7 am then sleep....sianz diao...today Thursday 1.30 pm wake up....lols...then do POM discussion at email, not so lag, cause this one is like sent answers and later she will give the correct answers..Then have to do MCQ, I got 14!! Flip book some more...lols. Then sent to wrong email cause teacher one is yahoo I sent hotmail, then must redo...lols..still never get full mark, 19/20 XD Cheat loh, no choice ma, must sent her...haix....ok loh..that is all...bb! Hungry liao..........

No comments: