Sunday, June 28, 2009

Let's start....

Let's start today with a fewer maths problem, what is 5 times 2? don't be shine? Just give it yr bestshot. THIS is SPARTA!! How to draw a rectangle with three lines? What do you call a blind dear? You can see tea in a tea cup but you cannot see world in a world cup. LOLS...crapping....Today woke up 7.58 am today...want go chruch ma...meet aunt at 8.30 somewhere near my hosue to take taxi...cause she and me want to go pratice songs for song service ma. Then I 8 20 plus am come out, mother was done bathing...and she went out...with sister to take TAXI...hiax...I was so angry. Then I actually want take the shirt (Long sleeve) to chruch with hanger, but mother take taxi le, and I have to fold and put in bag loh. Then today go church, pratice awhile with aunt...just like running through loh...sian...when go stage, no vioce one...I know...some worse, no words come out....they sing Chinese stanca and English stance ma, chinses de I like don't know how to read ma...lols. Then later after chruch service, slack a while in chruch and go ZARA at orchard de, one for 29.90 (original price 39.90), still got others, but it is also 10 dollars difference. Then I first time buy ZARA, also the most expensive de...lols. Sianz, some M I cannot wear, not beause of my size, is because of my arm...too big...haix. Then go tim house at 5 plus pm and play computer till 10.40 pm....then go home...along the way, I receiver calls from grandma, asking still don't want come back ar? Cooked ready leh...lols...then reach home about 11. plus pm loh...then I bath and eat dinner. N0w bloggoing...BLOGGING...BLOGGINGS....

No comments: