Thursday, June 04, 2009

Summarise...

Let's summarise for the past one week...Thusday...forget...friday...Micro lecture was being postpone to following Wednesday at 3.30...haix...next day(Today) POM ICA! Then, go play squash for one hour, tennis for 2 hours...tio sun burn! Saturday, go church...people say I slim down again?!? I say no la...is because of the T-shirt...I wear big T-shirt won't see me very thin one...XD Then Sunday, nothing very much...chiong 4 hours for accounts. Monday accounts ICA...won't get full marks le...cause I know got wrong...hope get 20 and above out of 25..after that is lecture 6, total blur!! Dunno wat she is talking about..then revise for 6 to 8.30 and cleared! Yay....XD...Tuesday, after effcom lesson...go home...Saw a squash racket...hahas!! So happy!! Father say his work place de store room take de...I don't believe..neither then my mum believe and say it was bought. Ok lo...Then wednesday...yesterday...make up lecture for Micro...LOLS...after that chiong home..do housework, then study from 6 to 12 straight...12 AM plus then eat dinner...=.= Today...I was not late again!! Haha...I think I kick the habit le...XD I was early!! Then today after HTML lesson...go eat and STUDY POM!! 4pm...go exam...wa lao...No chapter 4 and 5 came out!! Hai me go study...Chapter 1, 2 and 3 only...lecturer say 1 to 5!! Then go play squash with my new racket...so fun!! I like it!! Ok la, gtg now..haven't eat dinner...everyday also eat so late...except Tuesday...cause father was around...Then Monday is 1 am eat, Wednesday 12 pm...lols...today? 11?? Hahas!! Ok la...really gtg...signing off...BB!!

No comments: