Wednesday, May 27, 2009

One more week...

Wa, really must admit liao...or admit again...time really like light de loh...SO fast...One week again. Let's talk about today...which is a very fun day....hahas! First, I am not late...wohohoho!! In fact, I did not late for Monday, Tuesday too and I come early...haha!! I found out that not only is because I lazy to wake up and want to sleep more...I sleep late also...that is why I do not have enough rest and so...wake up late and so late...hahas!! So guys!! And girls...I will try to be early everyday when meeting you all...Then today do microeconomics the ICA...lols...NO time siah...I last minute chiong in last question....then just nice finish...Hope will get 35 and above...hahaS!! Best A loh...yesterday got back my effective oral communications result...I got a B...the teacher say a good B...is that B plus?? I dunno....Then hope next ICA I won't use singlish too and have too much pause...hahas! Then after ICA go eat sandwich for 2.90...not full but nice...I drink the milo for a dollar and after the milo...lols...full. Then about 1 plus le. Then,Jun Jie went home as he has a headache...then Hong Ming want to GYM...Then Me, Sok Wai, Yan Ping and Eddy went to AMK hub...I change my TAPZ card to VIP card le...hahas! Funny loh...Last time another worker I ask her can change to VIP card, she say cannot...Then why arcade machine still have VIP price?? LOLS!! Then today another experience de worker...say have and then I sign a form and I now can use VIP price le...XD Still got free $2 inside to play...then we play a spot a difference and then go le. We did not go home siah...We go K box!! LOLS... I first time go. We starting go to 2nd floor the virtual land de arcade beside S11 kopitiam, so much nicer then X-Zone. Then wonder where is the K box outside the building....then we walk and saw a lift...hahas! Then go loh...So fun la! From 2 plus we sing till 5 plus...about 3 hours...I even solo "Ai Wo Bie Zhou" Malu dao...got break voice siah!! Sianz...then I also sing other songs with Sok Wai and also Eddy...hahas! They all sing so good!! By the way, it cost me about $14.50, how to tell mother?? Tio chop! Use the same old way...hahas! Then we went home loh....hahas! About 5.30 reach? Then do housework, then bath and play! Wednesday...hahas!! Really had alot of fun! Thx loads to Eddy, Sok Wai and Yan Ping!! Ok la, byes~~~

No comments: