Sunday, May 24, 2009

Saturday

Well, another week has past, is like so fast lor? We have known eddy for 2 weeks le...very fast hor?? Ok la, let's talk about today...very tired...dunno why...Wednesday got a little FLU all of a sudden, then Thursday sore throat...hope tomorrow will be healed....is like, so long le until now haven't recover loh. Then woke up, go church, then nothing to do after lunch cause no Pathfinder, then slack, play my handphone games until low battery and realise I did not bring my charger. Then I dunno whether to go back or go grandma house. In the end, I decided to go back...then from my house, I go to meet my group members to do project approval thing...when I went there, they already done...so I see see the paper only loh...then they explain to me about what they are going to do...and I say ok. Then Helen want go meet her boyfriend to have dinner loh...then I and Jolinda, ken siew and Andrew went to subway...I did not eat...saw them eating lols...After that, talk all around and laugh...found out another person who is also humorous which is Andrew...hahas!! Competitor!! Just kidding...XD Then we went home loh...Basically, they did not even spent more then half an hour to do the approval...hahas! So like, I go there is talk talk only...lols!! Ok la, bye!!

No comments: