Wednesday, May 20, 2009

One week again...

Just nice, another week has past...met eddy one week le...haha, friendship also grow strong....XD. Of coz, the others also has grown stronger. Ok, back to topic...I think like only Wednesday free loh. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, all days got lecture...so need to do homework...hahas! Then Tuesday and Thursday is like 6 pm de las! Yesterday just have my ICA for Effective Oral Communication...lols! Teacher say no one fail...some of them speak till so zai de loh, no pause...I starting also smooth de...but when the time keeper say 3 minutes (time to meet the requirement) I still got a lot things say loh...when he say 3.30...I started to panic and got pause and think what I want say...keep "um"...Then when he say stop...I after 19 seconds then stopped...4 minutes and 19 seconds, longest in class...still miss out some points though. Then teacher say no one fail and I was relieve...hope to get B loh, or B plus...GD la, if got A...hahas! Then today, 4 am then slp...10.21 am woke up, prepare chiong...to the school room...11.18 am..I was kana Pang Seh again...cause I was late. Nvm, tired ma...I will try not be late again...then class till 1 pm, slack and talk till 1.17 pm, go to GYM at 1.27 pm, lols!! Then go do training till 2.45...hahas! Sian loh, never do warm up, first set on first machine strain tio...Then continue do loh, but at some machines, I cannot do le...Then go eat with friends till 3.30, I no eat siah! Later mother nag...Then go home and reach around 4...Then do housework and bath...then do housework again...one is minor and one is major ma...do until 5.30? Then eat? Now dunno still wan eat ma...hahas! Then I think that is about all bah...hahas! Next week exam liao...steady la! Haven study...Ok la, gtg..bb!!

No comments: