Saturday, May 02, 2009

Saturday...

Another week, bringing laptop to grandma house during weekend. Heavy leh, carry here and there...don't feel like bringing...but bo bian ma, cause need do homework and also play games for entertainment. This morning hor, realise there is a scratch mark on the "e" button. Sianz la, less then two weeks like this liao...dunno leh, Friday use no see, this morning at father's de car switch on a while then realise. Like the button is inside, and I cover it, how did it get scratch??? Really dunno...This morning, woke up at 7.51. prepare till 8.30. Father call and ask, mummy ok le ma? I say haven't, he say what time, I say dunno, ask mother, she say dunno leh, need hang your clothes...I was like...=.= Then when father ask me you leh? I say I haven't iron shirt...he say ai yah, all of your timing bo zhun...Then hang off. Mother there nagging, Why must hang your clothes? Why help u keep? I keep myself can le ma, keep yours for what...then I think I also help you keep and hang what...in the end she still keep all and hang all. She prepare finish le...she say, come Angel, let's go...we must prove Kor kor is late...not us...then tell sister call father...father say, I go le, later coming back. That time, I was ironing my usher clothes...haha!! Then after I decided to take bus and wear shoes le...father call and I pick up, he say you all ok le ma? I say ok le...and I ask u not go le meh? He say no la, I always downstairs...I think he was sleeping. Then go church and reach about 9.35? Then help around...listen sermon, Mark finely...he say so many days, I first time hear his sermon siah! Cause every time is at concord hotel help and no listen ma...today at church so listen. Then help at ushering during afternoon for the baptism ceremony and my bro, Jonathan, was baptised! Gratz, welcome to the family...so happy, all 3 of us are baptised le and all 5 of us (childhood friends) are all baptised!! XD Spiritually, I and tim is older then jon...the youngest! hahass!! Today got about about 50 baptised siahs, from 8 different churches...so many people. Then at night, go help at Mark finely there again loh...then dinner, before go Mark finely there eat Mos burger siah! Second time eat at my life...lols! $8.15, ex de lo...Go home, play dota, dced 3 matches...I thought who siah...tim or jon, then I realise it was me...it was my uncle de wireless...dunno why?? I now using Internet no dced leh? Dota keep disconnecting? LOLS!! Ok la, that's all for the day...Sai-yo-na-ra!

No comments: