Friday, May 01, 2009

Labour day!!

Today is a public holiday...Shiok hor? Second week of school got holiday le...hahas! Then woke up at 2 this afternoon. And I starting packing my things under the bed and my whole room. Cause mother came in and search her thing, so a little little messy. But outside was like typhoon just came in, lols! Then pack mother de room a while...then eat...then do homework...after that about 7, I go to th mark finely de thing, reach about 7.55. Then start helping!! LOLS!! Then before that, I ask Jia hong help me take food for me...and he say ok. When I go there, help quite a while le, Eugene say here got one burger, I ask who de? He say Jia hong de...So I sms Jia hong ask him if the vegetrain burger is mine...he say yes. And I say thx and ok. Then that was about 8.40 liao...lols...So I keep untill 9 then eat cause later need help ma...After that went home...lobang by Pastor Foo, hahas! Then go home, eat one more packet of noodles siah...very hungry...one burger how can full? LOLS!! Now web-caming with mei...So long nv talk, now finally talk and is on webcam...hahas!

No comments: