Sunday, May 03, 2009

I spent alot this week lehs...

This week hors, I think I spent alot...about $30, to be exact, it is $33.65. Monday to Thursday only spent 15.20. Saturday and Sunday spent about $15 more? LOLS! Then today woke up at 12.30 pm? Then eat breakfast...then pack grandma de house, wear clothes and go out find grandma and mother at shop and save. That was about 1.30? Then come back at 3.30pm. Watch X-men 2 after that as aunt have the VCD ma. Then watch till half, tell mum I want go cut hair le...new open hair salon...$4.80 only...nice siah! Go there about 6.15. Waited till 6.30...then cut till 7.15. Starting I say want to da bao...then the auntie say your hair, very thick...da bao not nice...I help you make got shape de and make it thin too...instead of da bao only...cause when it grows...it will not be nice when you dabao only. I help you make shape de when grow will be nicer. Then starting she help me cut...lols...cut till half...I feel like got V-shaped behind as the way she cut...I can feel it. But then, I ignored it...and few moments later she say...I help you cut V-shaped hor? I say huh?!?! I asked what is that to confirm it is really the V-shaped in my mind and then...it is, when she took a mirror and let me see. Then she say you wan? No wan can say...I say ya, I no wan...cause like pai kia...and family will not like it. So she say ok, heng I tell you, or else when finished cutting cannot change the shaped le...Then after a while she say bu hao yi si...cutting very long...I say never mind, I got time. Then after all cutting is done, I say can put wax right? she say yes...I ask what kind? She bring one sample immediately and put on my head...she say want spike, want not so spike also can, I say ok. Then I ask how much, she say $22...I see the price tag before that already, I ask for confirmation...ex de lo. Then I say Gatsby can? She say can...but difficult wash...I say ok...Then want go le...sister there slacking siah...ask her go...act sleep...then I say, I buy things for you to eat...she immediately come up. LOLS! Then pay $4.80 and go find mother at NTUC. Walk a few rounds cannot find and sister even go find herself, make me worry keep finding and losing her. Then I call my sister handphone as her handphone is with mother ma...but no answer...so call mother de loh...also no answer. She then use public phone call me back and say she is at MRT station, She say can't find me and sister at the salon at 7.15 and she chao le...maybe I was still cutting at the last tiny bit. Then go shop and save and father call, say where are we, I say outside, then he say when you all want go back? I ask mother she say before 9...then he nag...then hang off. Then I and sister want go back first as I want go buy battery for my mouse. Then when go back saw father...he say 9 come loh...8.45 come le...just nice his car come and we saw each other...then sister went into father's car and I go buy battery and I went back to grandmother house. Then pack, mother came back and pack...then go home! Then eat...now blogging...tired...tommorow a new week, hahas! Ok, ZAI JIAN bah!

No comments: