Friday, May 01, 2009

Haix...wat day is this?

Answering to my own blog title...today is a Thursday. So many things happen loh, first...I woke up 8 in the morning...then I think it was early and so I went back to sleep. How I know? The second time I woke up is 9.30...sianz, late le la...I chiong bath...and wear clothes then chao...reach school by 10.10. Thought got 10 minutes grace ma. Before that in the bus I see the tutorial room...O, B305. So when I reach there, go B305, is staff room, sianz...walk out check file...B503, sianz las! So I walk the side stairs, lock...walk to fourth floor, side stairs, again lock...I need to walk back all the way to the centre staircase and finally, 10.20, found the room. I went in, tell teacher, I'm sorry. She ask why I late? I answered, cause I cannot find this lab room. she say next time won't won't find hor? I say won't and then she say next time this timing come she mark late. Then after lesson, go eat loh...then go lecture...shiok loh, two hour lesson make one hour. Two lectures liao, first week and second week like that...Then actually want go collect EZ-link card de today, cause receive sms le ma...saw kenny and chatted, Jun jie and Yan ping pang seh us while we were chatting. Therefore we decided to go take loh, but then, did not take cause when we go up, so many people...and so we decided to take on Monday loh...Then before Principles Of Management de tutorial, I even on frozen throne and play awhile...lols! Then during tutorial, so fun la...on heu campus, teacher want us to put answers ma, so we put and during break time, we use heu campus chat and all of us chat together, hahas! After tutorial, go for badminton trial...Fail la! Say what, er, I think you cannot, sorry, thank you. Lols, Hong ming also trial one cannot, then Ming yuan go trial 2 fail. He pass trial one but fail two. So good also 2 fail. Sianz, all freshman they choose sure power de....Then after that, Hong ming go around 7, I and Ming yuan still play until 8.20 like that...lols...go home at 9. Then go back see house like what? see mother's room like war going on...haix...I say wat happen? she say you don't care? Pls loh, if I don't care from last time, I dunno how disastrous will it be for this house...Haix, so I don't care her room for now, maybe when she clear a little bah...Yesterday Huiling say who are you in msn when I say hi to her...shock siah, she say she feel like strangers between us...I really no wan any of my friends/sisters/brothers become strangers...I will try my best...believe in me..msn me, call me go out...I will try pei he you all, gtg...bye~~~

No comments: