Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wednesday...short day...

Wednesday is a short day, lesson from 1110 to 1300. Then today got make-up lesson from 1300-1400 for microeconomics cause Friday labour day ma. Today nice one! I never late and was first one to reach, and I slept at 3 siah! Homework loh...hahas! I will try to cope. Then tomorrow, I will try to be early and not late again! I won't be late!!! NEVER EVER 4EVER, just kidding...how is that possible? lols! We today after lunch go eat at south canteen, the chicken rice nice siah! $2.50 only...Then go back...do some housework and then do homework loh, everytime dunno why...do one homework 2 hours de. LOLS! Sian siah...O ya, we pang seh Jun jie, sad rite? I also tio pang seh by them b4...I know how it feels, well, lifes is full of pang seh de las...But there is also full of happiness de ma. One more thing, I saw Yi wen today siah, during walking on the way to school. She look at me blur, I was talking to friend on phone, so I use my hand to show a wait sign. After I put down my phone, she say wa, you change alot hor? I say ya...people don't recognise me le, if they don't see me. She added wa, not bad, now got flinch and slim down, more nice...lols, just want to say...Thx! ?If you would to see this post. Well, I am just simply dragging my post to page and there...haha...Nothing much to say la...well, maybe want to add something, I felt my friendship with secondary school mates like blend blend le leh, dunno why...cannot! I must find some way to solve this...ok BB!!!!! One last thing! tomorrow got badminton trial...jia yous! But very what leh...I this morning just heard from Ken siew's friend was out, cause after choose 20, choose 4 people! Ok, Zai jian the very last for the day!

No comments: