Thursday, April 16, 2009

Later orientation liao....

Today I felt so cold and I woke up at 10.15am. Then I do housework loh till 11.30. After that, slack loh, play handphone games till about 12pm. Then waited for father and sister till 1.30...I was so hungry so I ate 4 pieces of bread and 2 slices of cheese. While eating first 2 pieces of bread, they came back. Haix, must well wait for a while more then no need to eat the bread and cheese le. After eating lunch, sister make the floor so dirty and I ask her clean and she refused. So we quarrel and fight and in the end she pick up. After that then ok le, hahas! Then all the way till night nothing much loh. Then father suddenly discuss with me about buying a laptop and he say want to buy the $599 de at the advertisement he show me this afternoon and I say no. He ask why and I say not good. Then he say this (other laptop) want leh, star buy. I then show him NYP the advertisement. Then he see and he say buy the 1.2k de. I actually wan the 1.7k de but he compare and say only a little difference need $500?!?! I then say ok loh, in my mind I was thinking as long it is in NYP de then ok liao. Then I confirm with him and he say confirm. ACER aspire...1.2k de...hahas!! Then after that eat dinner you all know what I ate? Funny loh, a plate of rice, herbal tea egg, small chicken drumstick, chicken nugget, mince chicken meat. ALL CHICKEN DE?!? Sibei funny, hahas. Later orientation liao, sibei nervous, will be meeting one of my coursemate which I met first in facebook which is also my friend at YCK mrt around 7.45am. XD. But we all not same class, sian loh, all I meet in facebook de all different classes..........Hope later I can meet new friends and let my journey continue from there....Monday starting school liao...hope I won't forget old friends in secondary school because of new ones in polytechnic. I think I won't, cause I treat every friendship importantly wheather it is strong or not. I will not let it go no matter what...Even he or she did something bad, I will still forgive and forget. Cause without every single friendship I have now, I may not be what I am now, so friends and other people reading this post, treasure every friendship you have...Ok? I gtg, later need early wake up...88s............O ya, my face ok le, but now is hand, it is peeling? How's, tmr? Ai yah, first impression destroy liao, nvm. I also can't do anything...88's again.............

No comments: