Thursday, April 23, 2009

Today...the day...What day???

Today woke up at about 7.40 am, keep get disturb by the alarm clock from 6.30 am. After that do some housework and call Yan ping and we talk from 8 mto 8.30. Then I say I will go there early loh, then by 9.35 I reach and we waited for Jun jie. Then we went to the lab for internet and web technologies module. and we use the computer. Then Yan ping, Sok wai and Jun jie know my blog le. Haha!! During the lesson, we need to buy text book again...$16 and $26...total about$126...But when Sok wai bought the book after principle of management de lecture, it was $17. Then I want share with Jun jie the share point de so pay half which is $13. So now total will become $114, still so expensive loh. Then last time when father give me $100 thought will have left to be allowance, then? No haf! Still need more...After that got tutorial on Principle of management again...I do the home work at home just now, I just write craps loh, don't even know what am I writing, tomorrow still got accounts and microeconomics de homework. Haix, speech also dunno what to say, very sian and tired la.....my eyes are half open when writing...thinking about text book money and course homework...stresses...nites! *SLEEP*

No comments: