Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Resume blogging...XD and summary of 2008 and 09 till now....

Hi all again, I have stop blogging for more then a year. As I say I may resume blogging and there, I resume, hahas. Before I say anything, I want to first thanks my good friend Zi le for helping me throughout the night and teach me how to put skins and songs for my blog. Without her, my blog will look so ugly and I will not even want to resume. Because of my blog become nicer then before, it encourages me to resume blogging. Thx Zi le!!! Last year 2008 was a busy year, I was having my "O" levels and I felt so stressed up. In the end, I still get quite ok result though. You know wat? I took 6 subjects and and I got all 6 grades, A1 to C6. Amazing har? Here are my results: Eng: C6; Maths: A2; Combined science: A1; Mother tongue: B3; Combined humanities: C5; Food and Nutrition: C6. Well, I got a lot things to say. Let's start with the result. When I went to the hall, my heart start pumping twice as before and the day before my heart is already pumping twice as fast, I am so nervous. When I got there, I got 3 shocks. First, one of my best friend got in the top student, she was complaining that she is going to fail and all that but in the end, she got a 14 points for L1R4. Second, the percentage passes for English is only 33.3 percent. When I saw that, I got a feel that I am going to fail my English 100%. My third shock, the best shocked ever. I walk towards the teacher (knowing my English would fail) and saw a result slip which has a C6 for English. I did not see the name so I do not know who it was. Then my form teacher say I did quite well, and then give me a booklet and form for JAE exercise. I thought the result slip was inside the booklet and so I intended to walk off. Then teacher passed the result slip that has an C6 for eng to me. At that moment, I was shocked, i browse through the result slip and confirm it was mine. I was so happy and even shake hand with my form teacher. Now, I still got do other things other then studying, like, I go for a slim down process. How I do it? I eat less loh, exercise like running, do crunches and push ups. I felt success, as I slim from 88 to 67 till now from last yr june. XD. Let's talk about what to do for the whole enrollment to poly. It is so complicated, and I hate to do it. First, I need to make 12th choices of any poly and course. My first 8 choices are from Nanyang polytechnic as I want to go there!! So near and almost all my friends went there. Last 4 choice is from Singapore and temasek polytechnic. My first choice is Business Management, 2nd is Business Informatics, 3rd is Business Enterprise IT, 4th is Hospitality and Resort Management. The rest? forgot, lols. This is just a minor part. Then you will need to wait for the sms and the enrollment package. After that, you will need to do payment of school fees, then do online enrollment, then go medical checkup and then submit all require forms. LOLS!!! So many things do. During this 4 months holidays, I keep doing housework like vacuum floor, hang clothes, wash clothes and fold clothes. But for folding only fold me and my father's. How I wish I could go work, but I can't. Parents not allow, father say something like this "Your friends go work because they dun care about home, you are different, you need to take care of this house and your sis". Mother say something like this "No wan la, later got bad company teach you bad things and you become bad" LOLS, every single family members ask me why I no want go work, is not I no want, is parents not allow!! Then I no work, no money I still spent alot. I bought a bag and a shoe, orh, I like it so much...XD. No input but output alot = poor!!!I Been posted to Business Management anyway, hope I did not make a wrong choice, one more thing, I want a laptop. Acer laptops specs are better, but fujitsu is more stable. I hear alot of complains about Acer like battery spoil after one year, moniter not working after one month balh blah blah...I met a few friends in facebook, i just found out yesterday that he will not be in my class, haix...Orientation coming, 16-17 april, hope I meet a lot of friends that day, hahas. Tired now, 20minutes past for writing this post...4.37am. Thats about all, bye!

No comments: