Sunday, April 12, 2009

Back from camp....

Hi all, I am back again....I and jon went to the church together....Then we waited for tim. Then after briefing, we get our spark camp T-shirt...Then jon get an L size and I and Tim get and XL size...When I get XL, I suddenly feel tat, O man, why I did not get an L size, am I that fat? I am almost the same weight as jon man...then in the end, ai yah...forget it, suan le. Coz there's no point saying to this issue? I do not want people to misunderstood me that I am such a person who is so ji jiao...I just saying this coz if jon can get an L size, why I am getting an XL size? Well, some of my frens say maybe the T-shirt I am wearing is too baggy? Well, maybe I think my shoulders are broader??? Forget it, XL are more comfortable as it is bigger...everytime I am unhappy or sad, I will keep in my heart, I do not want people to know. Then soon I will forget it...yes, this is what I like about myself. Don't keep sad memories in heart...Size is a very sensitive topic to me now. I really dunno what size am I wearing, choosing shirts and T-shirts are so difficult. Scare choose too small can't wear, too big, too baggy...Haix...Nvm. Last time so easy loh, wat size, er...just give me the biggest size...lols. Back to the camping days, the first day we went to east coast, play games...So fun!! We play captain balls, ultimate frisbee, dog and bomb. LOLS, the dog and bomb like you dig in the sand then find water bombs and throw at people. Some of us get a little wet, some very wet and some not wet at all. Then play water bomb games, we need to break the enemy board using water bombs. But in the end, while the first two teams was playing, there was lightning and it was going to rain. So my team and the other competing team did not play dao. Nvm, it was still a happy day. Then we went to uncle ivan's house to bath and went to Chuan Ho church which is our camping venue. The church is a terrace house. We learn alot of things thought the sermons? Or sessions? LOLS!!! We also got do sharing in our group. Second day, we also did some skit and plays which is so funny, laught till u drop, every group has its own unique style. We wrote personal messages to campers there and song dedications too. The difference is that the song dedications will be read by the camp committees and there will be songs play. The personal messages will be put in the envelopes. We also did sharing about our families in our group at night. Third day is reading our song dedications and sharing time. LOLS, I go share, super nervous loh. Then jon also go. Then one of them share untill cry because was touched. The whole camp I really did learn alot of things, through the sermons. I get to know new friends like shanice, an qi, shao ming and renee. I improve relationship with my close friends/old friends/sisters/brothers and know more about people I know in church like, see see jie, david, jon, tim, theresa, zi le, cashmere...One more thing about the camp, the food was so nice!! I think like better then some of my house de food. House only got 3 dishes but here althought no meat, it has 4 and is nicer. SERIOUS!! Ok, today after camp, I, jon, tim and theresa went to AMK hub and eat lunch, then about 2 we go off. Then after that, jon lonbang me to a roadside near my house and I walk about 7 minutes to go home. Thx jon! One sad thing, I tio sunburn!! People tio le slowly turn black...me leh?? Become more and more red then slowly beocme black. Then like pain here and there. I hope before orientation can be healed. Then when I came back, I did 3 hours of housework and then 5.40 on computer and use till 8.15. Suddenly feel very tired and want to sleep. Then slept till 8.45, mother and sister came back and my mother call but I did not react as I was too tired. Then I was half wake and when they open the door my sister come in and gave me a SHOCKED by shouting eh, wake up and push my shoulder. Then my mum say I ate all her potatoe chips and I say left a little bit only ma. She say last time she eat was when we 3 ate together. Then I say maybe father eat loh. Now, I haven't eat my dinner nor bath yet. I am going to do that now. And wow, long post!! K, gtg. ZAI JIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: