Sunday, April 26, 2009

LOLS!!! Weekend!!!

LOLS!! Weekend, it is a weekend! I am so happy I can use computer in weekend le...cause I got my own laptop! Hahas!! But well, everything needs to pay a price, and that price is need to start studying and do homework le...I must do homework! I want to score high! Ok, I am not as siao as aiming 4 GPA, well, maybe a 3.5 bah? I dunno leh, sometimes teacher say de I also blurish...But, I will strive my very best!! Today, no go church cause need go Concord hotel help at the mark finely there loh, at night I also need to help out, think later do homework le...maybe morning. Today me, jon and tim wan meet de, but when jon call me, I just woke up? Ps loh...Yesterday was still discussing what time and I and Tim like scare jon late. Today was a surprise? Jon bath liao and call me and I just woke up? Tim just go bath? Nvm...PAST Le...Then go there, give translator loh, help lo...Sometimes when help out I feel happy, simply happy, dunno why...Like better then studying...feel like 100% do God's work and mai study...lols...izzit rite? But anyway, just think, never do...O ya, one more thing...today when I went out of the house lift, I saw a old lady €walking up the stairs, taking one step at a time, then carry 2 bags of things. She take a step, carry the plastic bag one step and other one too. then walk one step again and repeat the same process. When I see her, felt like helping but I was like rushing and want to go the hotel there? But then see her like this...I walk a few steps front, turn back and help her carry up the bags and she walk up...then to the lift and bye! Somehow my conscience told me I cannot roll up my sleeves and do nothing...S$o I helped...Ya, that's all for today...

No comments: