Friday, April 10, 2009

Won't post for a few days...

Monday we went jog in the evening, tuesday and wednesday she said want go jog but the next morning she didn't call me as she woke up late. Today, she finally called me. I woke up and listen...She told me you want go jog? I say now what time and looked at the clock. Then she said 9.30. Then I said ok loh, what time and she replied 10.30. I said ok again. Then she said what I want to do what now, I say housework and we hang off. Then I went back to sleep, lols. By the time I woke up is 11.15 and O shyt, I am late. Then I see my handphone, 3 messages from her, saying, you really wan to go? U doing? And if you really tired then go sleep, no want to force you. Haix, regret from sleeping. But well, is the past. Normally my father 2 plus will come back but today he 4 then came back. Because he bring my sister to eat a nice meal at a restaurant. Then at 3.15, because I was hungry so I reheat 2 hotdog buns and 1 burger.After I ate 1 hotdog bun and 1 burger. He came back which is about 4 that time, he brought food. He said to me that don't eat that bread bah, eat this. The food he packet from the restaurant my sister ate at. I was so full.................Then at evening, same case happened, my sister goes into my room, I said you will make a mess again, she say won't. I say are holding a pencil and a eraser on the table and you say won't?!?! She replied, "You take my eraser away loh". I answered, "You want you put outside yourself". Then later when she come out, there is eraser waste on my table and I have to clear the mess again. ZZZ!!! Pek cheks man, everytime like this. Untill night, nothing much happen. And o ya, I am going to SPRAK CAMP, a gospel camp. It is being held during year 06, 08 and 09 which is this year, so I won't be posting for this few days. If there is anything, contact me HP, friends (If u see this)...BB!!!

No comments: