Monday, April 27, 2009

Paisehs!

Haha, this make my title for this post, paisehs! Why? I never update blog for yesterday. Cause Sunday I do my homework from 3.30 am till 5.30 am. So tired, then 11.30am wake up. Then eat breakfast, then eat lunch, wait for mother come back cause want to go out. She came back at 4, some how or rather we went out around 5 plus and reach Toa payoh central around 5.20pm. Then sister play the fun fair thing...and I waited till sianz. So I go see jeans loh...going through Bossini, Giordano and Hang Ten, nope...all not nice...and Expensive. Then, O ya, before that I was stucked before going to Bossini, the person was advertising his sugar water. When I walked to her, she say, want to try our sample? I say ok. So I test it...and I ask a zi wa fen mu question. Cause she explain damn long...I ask what is the effect of this "water"? She say Oo, there got write, pointing to the advertisement. Then I said, my Chinese not good, actually I was lazy. Then she say do you mind I explain and you listen? I say ok loh. So she started saying what it helps your intestine la, people mouth stinks not because of the mouth, cause of intestine improper digestion...it will keep you young la...blah blah blah...After that I go back see my mother waiting for popcorn, free de. After that then I go see jeans...Then after that, I go back wait them and see they are near the queue for popcorn. when they (Mother and Sister) are done, behind still got alot of people. LOLS!! After that go popular buy stationary...spent about $23...got 10% offer cause mother de card...so about $21. Then when want to go back, saw Hang Ten...see the jeans different from the shop I see in afternoon de...So I test and see...got 2 jeans I like...one $46 and $69. Then $49 de offer till $33 and offer till $19, left only one size...32, less baggy...I like it! Straight cut! Then minimum is one piece. The $69 de offer at $48 when you buy minimum 2 pieces. Then I also want buy short pants ma...So the short pants cost about $18.40 and I bought 2? I spent about $56 in total. That day spent about $77 loh...sianz, no money....Then mother also brought me a perfume...hahas! Best shop la, perfume de...VALUE SHOP!! $3.90 only...Ok, then go home...eat, see show till 11.40? After that want go home le? Waited the bus till 12.35am...No bus la for that number...only some have...Sianz...in the end have to go back grandmother house and sleep...next morning woke up at 6 plus and go back home, prepare and go to school!!! So tired...today late again...scolded by Jun jie on phone...Quoted from him "Ta Ma DE"...lols!! Ok...I try not to be late...Learn accounts, AED LRC?? Debit? Credit? Book of original entry? Journal? Wat? so blur la!!! Haix, must jia you!! Homework haven do...Chiong!!!!!!!!! Tired now...nothing to say le...O ya, today lunch go eat mac $5.50...cheap hor? The drinks also cheap de...So dilute la! Compare to outside de Mac...Ok, really nothing to say le...Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: