Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Very tired...

Very tireds...lols, but still wan blog. Today, mother call me at 8, I thought it was still early, so I went back to sleep. Then when she call me again...it was 9.3o...I see my handphone...a message was sent at 8 and saying, we will meet at 9.3o. Wa lao, I just woke up and so I sent you all go first bah, I just woke up. Then when I went there, is 10.20 le, heng no tap card, or else I will be late. After that, they got reserve sit for me, but when I come in, scarce lecturer see me, so I sit behind with Jereld. I miss one page or notes, and so I copy from him loh. Then we go MacDonald's eat lunch...very funny la...I bought big mac only for $4.45. Yesterday I bought mac chicken for $5.50, even I no up size, it is $5. Outside sell big mac more expensive loh, dunno why NYP so special. Hahas! Good thing though. Then we go printing shop and I want print my result slip for taking the card ma...They was with me, but after 10 minutes, I was pang seh as Jun jie say it was too hot and told them to go library...haix, sads for a moment, but suan le loh...hahas! Cheers! Then when I print finish which cost about 5 cents, I go to the library and find them. O ya, the printing was cheap. Then after that, go effective oral communication, then during break go take the card, looks more like me now, cause just now they say my Ic photo look different form now...lols, they say now nicer, thx! After lessoon end, I, Ming yuan and Hong ming go see badminton trial...see they play I got the urge to play too. So I ask to lend 2 rackets from Ken siew and her friend. After that, play awhile and return racket cause is her friend's turn to trial. Then heard her friend went in, but Ken siew did not...hiax, sad. So wat la, so many people sign up, only choose 20. After 20 dunno choose 10, that's what I heard from Ken siew. Then went home at 7.15, some how reach at 7.45...dunno why, wait bus loh...The two buses 72 and 76 come out from the interchange and did not stop, dunno why? Nvm. After that, went home and same as usual loh...hahas! Ok la, signing off at 12.39am...

No comments: