Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Today...

Well, I woke up late today, about 2.15pm. Zi le call me and I did not pick up, ps hor...hahas. Also say my phone kana thrown, so funny. Actually today want go jog de, but then...she did not call me as she also late wake up, about 11.30am. Ok, back to when I woke up, 2 plus, father and sister came back. If they did not come back, I would not know I will continue to sleep how long...wahahaha! Then I pack my mother de bed as usual and the house. Then in the afternoon, my sister lie to me 2 times!! First, she use my study desk which I don't like as she will make all the eraser waste all over the floor. I said dun use la and she reply I wont use pencil de. Then I suan liao loh. 10 minutes, I go see, eraser waste are on my table. =.= Second lie, she say she will clean up, then she come out after 5 minutes and I thought she has clean up. I was wrong, she did not and I have to clean it up myself. All the way till night, I quarrle with my mum, she kept scold vulgarities at my ear and I hate it!! She was scolding sister at first, then I talk awhile and she say I use finish computer le ma? She wan used, say everytime fight with her over this computer. But then she suan le, or else I won't be able to post this post. She say I put the mayonnaise in the fridge wrongly as it is compressing other food. Then she ask me about the english paper one duration how long as she is studying a course which is about 3 months to learn english and in the end she need to take an "O" level standard de paper 1. Then, I say forget and we shout and quarrle untill laugh, so funny!! Hahas!! O ya, one more thing, tmr, jon, theresa, le wan go watch movie and jio me. I want to go but mother after 5 then come home, what should I do? I ask father he said "Why make meeting at wednesday, I say wednesday mother meeting ma..." Then hows? Make after 5 or can just left me out bah...I dunno...Ok la, thats all for today...CYA!!!

No comments: