Wednesday, April 22, 2009

3rd day of school?

Today is the third day of school...I woke up at 8.30, heng I am not late, schools starts at 11.10am. So me, Sok wai and jun jie wanted to meet at 10.30. We did not meet Yan ping cause she wanted to buy laptop mas. Then yesterday night, was testing my webcam with ken siew, then timothy and Jun jie. I try all cause first Ken siew say can't hear me, and so i confirm with timothy and he say he hear fish tank de noise. Then I try with Jun jie and he say spoil, can't hear. I restart computer and try, still can't. So the next morning, I call Yan ping to ask the Acer people If the laptop has faults, should I bring the whole box with all things or the laptop? The answer the person give is all. So I early prepare and wanted to go early ma, thought I would be early, but, Jun jie was still there first...Nvm. I reach 10.32. Haix, then do loh. The person test and test, say the volume did increase but I say when I talk with people can't hear. So they finally decide to changed. When they open the second want, they see the com like want to set up, like putting yr com's name, they off it. I wanted said when first use the com also like this de. Think he no hear, and he open the 3rd com. Then when he did the same thing to the first laptop, which is recording, it can hear voices he records. The first laptop I use de response, u hear "buzz". Then after change le go for lesson for a new module. Then go club crawl browse around and I join badminton, still need go trial. Fail de hua, see what else can I join...Then went home, do housework, pack house, vacuum, and wash frying pan. 3.30 start using com. Now my microphone can use le. Ok la, nothing much till now...got to go. Want revise...and eat!!

No comments: