Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Monday and tuesday cum!

Hi everyone...ps for yesterday...I did not post cause I did not touch dao com!! Let's start with I slept at 3 at Monday midnight. Then pastor Foo called me around 9.50. Then he started saying wake up ready, come church and help me and I was still thinking who it was that call me? Then after 30 seconds I realise it was him. After that we hang off and I go do some housework and prepare. Then I call my father and tell him I want go church help then go buy new de shirt with uncle Ivan. (Never tell him I wanted to go sembawang to play basketball with friends). Then he say can meh? Timing so tight then you wan go? Then he ask me want go and I say dunno leh. Then he say aiyah, go la go la go la...with a angry tone. Then I prepare till 11.30 and went to church. Then pastor Foo say I so late. Then he tell me to burn some CD's for the Mark Finley de advertisment. Then paste stickers and put in the CD case. I do about 40 CD's and hong qi came and help me. Then about 1.15 uncle Ivan came and help and in the end we burn around 70 or 80 CD's? I forget le. Then around 2 pm, hong qi and uncle Ivan went to duuno what beach road? I dunno how to spell. Then he asked have we eaten our lunch and I and hong qi say haven. After that hong qi say don't feel like eating. I also not hungry so we never eat in the end. Then we go buy the white pathfinder shirt. The uncle say $35. Uncle Ivan say not $26 meh? The uncle replied that one long time ago. LOLS! Then we tested and hong qi bought a 16. I try 15 at first, just fit but inside got wear shirt ma, the uncle say. But in the end I get a 15.5 as if is bigger can wear wat, but if is smaller, then can't wear ma. Then he bought a 16, 17 and 14.5 for 3 other pathfinders. Then later he sent me to boon keng MRT and from there I went to sembawang. When I reach sembawang MRT jia feng called me and say it is going to rain wanted to go other place. So I say ok loh. Then I meet wei jie in sun plaza de bustop and went to the toilet. Then I styling my hair and he say I gay. Then I suan le loh and we waited for jia feng. When he came he say my hair gay. LOLS, maybe I did not spike top bah and is also because I use water instead of wax. We actually wanted to play basketball de but it is going to rain and jun jie and prem no wan. So bo bian. Then we walk to Sembawang Shopping Centre because I dunno where is the bus stop where the shuttle bus is as it has change its place. Furthermore, they want to walk. Then when I reach there, I was shocked. It was totally changed as last time walk in like only giant. Now got alot other shops!! So nice, I wish I could go ther some other time...Then we walk the whole place and even went to then play ground that has water de. We play the non-water side. Wei jie also treat me one cup of bubbletea. That was the nicest ice-blended bubble tea I ever drank. Then We went to walk around again. We also went to subway, no people de, lols. After we ate then got people. It was my first time eating there...hahas!! Then I ordered a student meal which only cost about $5.50 and jia feng order a burger only which cost $5.90? lols, so funny...then I and wei jie ate the cookie like abit lao hong. LOLS!!! After that we went home...Then mother say I waste money go sembawang....Nag again and I also nag loh. Everytime like that de. I went out only a while the house become like....ZZZ!!! O ya, I even twist my neck on monday morning and I felt pain throughout the day...Then my skin on my face peel like shyt. Today also ok le la. XDS, think by thusday can be healed. Today woke up at 11.30 then sleep back and woke up at 1.30 as they knock the door so hard and disturb tio me or else I would sleep longer. I tired ma...Then after that I went to bath and my father and sister went out together to a restaurant at juntion 8. Then while the trip to juntion 8, I realise today was the last week of my holiday? Wa laos ehs, now then I realise, sianzzz, I must enjoy!! Ok la, That's all..........Good bye!!

No comments: