Monday, April 20, 2009

Let's summarise!!

Ps all, I did not post so many days cause Friday got orientation till 8, so after 7 is sabbath ma, so did not post. Saturday, church and Sunday grandmother house. Saturday and Sunday nothing much happen la. So let's talk about the orientation. I meet jolinda at Friday and she was with her friend. Then we went to school, then I saw she and celeste take photo. Then thought she would ask me to take cause the day before we already say le ma. Then, she did not, sad. And one more thing, jolinda and celeste has found their own group. Then I felt that our relationship like furthering apart loh. Then we play games, play water games under the hot sun, then everyone tio sun burn, some skin peeling, some return to normal and me? I just peel not long ago so never peel. XD! But my hand just heal also but also got patches, dunno will permanent mas. Then after that mass cheer and wash up. Way till the end we do mass dance! I like it!! Today, when I reach school, I realise I have a different feeling about the class. Everyone is in a group, only some mixed around. Even me also in group liao. Me and my first 2 meet de classmates and one more. Then 3rd and fouth meet like sian liao loh, like no need take photo liao...haix...saddys. Today lesson, learnt 2 modules, one in a lecture and one in a tutorial...I must revise or else will blur diao. I forget...lols!! Today during 2 hours break, my father came to school and bought a laptop for me after much considerations...actually want buy Fujitsu de. Specs and design Acer is better but stability Fujitsu better. Even my aunt and I check le, forum say Acer not nice. Then in the end I still bought it loh, nvm. Hope I can take good care of it!! Then problems wont come...Last time class in secondary school got people don't work, now in poly, all like will do homework de, want to be the best, or maybe in the top de also difficult las! Nvm, All of us are classmates, why so competitive??? Bu yao shang he qi...Just do my best! Today after school, go library slack then capture photos with friends or perhaps, good friends then go YCK ticket office do EZ-link, 2 weeks later collect at NYP still need go back ticket office and activate. Last time la, one month ago, ask Toa payoh de officer say want to do then she say NYP will auto gift. ZZZ!!! Ok, I will post till here bah, bb!!

No comments: