Thursday, April 09, 2009

Can't go out twice a day, miss out the funs!!

Let's start with the usual, I woke up at 11.30 then look around for no reason and went back to sleep untill 11.50. Then my heart was thinking that how I wish I could go out. Then I pack my mum's bed as usual and the house, hang the clothes and wipe tables. Then Zi le sms me asking will I go? I say I just woke up haven ask. She reply and say go ask now. So I call jon to confirm the time and place again but he did not pick up. Nither in handphone nor housephone. Then I call my father the first time for the day. I said later you bring sister come back then will go work? He say later then say. Then jon call and say is theresa at home? LOLS!!! Call my house phone ask for theresa, so funny. Then another line came in and I knew it was my father. I told jon wait and on hold him. Father said this "Er, lorenzo ar, today meeting tell them you can't go bah, you tell them you need take care of sister." I replied ok and hang off. Back to jon's call, I told him I can't go then he asked why, I said mother meeting till 5 and I need take care sister. He say ok, then hang off too. When father they all came back, father told me, ps lorenzo, when you go poly I think I also cant hold u and I must think of another way. Of coz! in my mind I was thinking. Then Zi le sms say why I can't ask him earlier, well even if I ask earlier, I think my father's reply won't change bah. Coz my father still needs to work and I really need take care sister. Then Zi le sms me ask they all come back le ma and I say yes. She continue to ask where is my father and I say at home. I also thinking why he is at home, like he can take care sister his own unless he want rest or go out? I was right! He did when out after awhile and I need take care of my sister. I really want to go for this trip but I really can't. Sry to 3 of you and really really paiseh. Then after that, wei jie ask me if I want to play basketball, I say wait my mum come back. I continue to say is after 5 leh, u can meh? He say can. I think awhile and say but is late by that time and he say I full of craps but I really saying the truth ma. When mother come back. I feel like going to play basketball at sembawang. Then the sky become black. LOLS, suay today. I told him ps today cant go le, is too late and is going to rain. He say is sunny at sembawang. I say nvm. In the afternoon sister make a mess again, I have to pack and throw some paper, she say inside got important things, I already took out that without her noticing it before that. So I crush it and wanted throw it away. Then she chase after me, first I threw out of the window, then it hits the metal fence and bounce back. I say inside no have le, she don't believe. I say if no have how? She say give me $1, I say so less and she raise to $2. I let her check, then no have. She blur blur de and then forget this matter. I already have no intention of taking her $2 form the start, lols. Nite, dinner time. My mum give me a super big plate of rice. I thought wa lao so much and check if there is other dishes inside. Then, no haf!! ALL IS RICE!! That was like the last time I eat de amount. I was so angry!!!!! She say if can't eat finish throw away la, she know me de, I don't like waste food wan ma. PURPOSELY!!! Nvm, after I put the other dishes, the plate like Bukit Timah hill, lols. But in the end, I eat all up and my stomach big like dunno wat...Last incident of the day before I close off, I accidentally knock off a cup on the table and my mother and sister say oi!! Like it's my fault? Empty cups drink le should immediately be put on the sink, not on the table and she say is my fault? Say untill she no wrong? K lor, I admit now, is my fault. But she also have ma, put all the blame at me. ZZZ!!! Hiax, today post long leh..hahas!! K la, sign off here...1.32am~~~ BYES!!

No comments: