Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Today in school...

Well, today want meet Sok wai, Jun jie and Yan ping de. Then I was late again, they want meet at 9.30 and I reach like 9.50 cause bus was late, haix. Yesterday also late by 20 minutes, 8.30 want meet, 8.50 reach...=.= I also kana trick by them...Yan ping call me at 9.30 and say meet so many people then no one come and I am alone. So I say okok, I come now. Then when reach there, I call her she say Jun jie come le and they go to LTD-5 now. Was wondering why Jun jie was so fast as just now I call Jun jie and he told me he was still at home. Later in lecture I found out actually when Yan ping call me, all 3 of them are waiting for me as Jun jie told me. Then I walk myself loh and saw Jolinda and gang. I ask Celeste waiting for who? She say Ken siew and I o.o. So I walk myself to LTD-5 and was thinking if I join Jolinda they all I will be like extra. Then when lesson, lecturer told us to buy textbook, recommended de la. So I don't intend to buy. But one of my clique members will buy and photocopy for us at the photocopy shop. Then lecture end le, we go eat. Then go library do homework. After that, go tutorial room for effective oral communication module. Then she told us to buy textbook again, $29!! Haix, after that calculated, I already spent $27 for notes and textbook. Now still ned buy more which total about $84 (Including the $27)? Then she told us to make a presentation of 5 minutes for class participation de marks. We choose our own time slot. Then starting is ken siew choose one in 2nd week and left 3 slots. Just nice for Yan ping, Jun jie and Sok wai. Then me no chioce need go 3rd week. Then later I ask Ken siew wan change ma and she say ok loh as Ain was in week 3, but she told me change myself as I am the want that wanted to change. So I say ok. Then after toilet break I want change that time, I see le, Ken siew already change for me. TY!! Then later so fast the teacher say ICA de thing which is going to happen in 18 may? After that we need to introduce ourselves. Then till the end of the lesson my phone rang for like 8 times and I can't answer. After that the 9th time I answer as class is over. After that sister ask me what time come back. I say now, she say wait and she called mother. Mother say what time u come back?!?!, I need go study leh, so I say now, she say faster la!! When I went back, she already go le as father is back...When I heard what ICA, presentation, I siao liao...mind blurs...stressing out!!! Maybe think too much, ok la, I go le...BB!! RELAX!!!!!!!

No comments: