Friday, April 17, 2009

Today de orientation...

If you give me a word to describe today de orientation, WONDERFUL. AND SERIOUSLY, I LIKE IT ALOT ALOT ALOT....Well, today I met julius at YCK de mrt then we walk and talk why we not the same class. Then went there, saw his NP mates and started to talk and his friend and me only say hi. When we went into the auditorium, I and julius fren fren talk and we 3 talk to each other. The registration was a long queue. Then after that when I went to the counter, they say surname letter "Y" ar? The other counter, lols...then I thought must re-queue. Then she say no need, just cut. LOLS! Then immediately I went in, a girl just say hi to me. Lols, so sociable de. Then only 8people, then more and more came in. Then I knew 2persons from the right and left each. I even got their numbers (including house de numbers), hahas! Then I hear speeches and talks till sian, Some still ok. Until fashion show then I pay attention, what girl cannot wear wat spaghetti stripe then guys cannot wear vulgar printed tees and slippers. Then must wear a dress, high heels for girls and T-shirt/shirt, jeans and a pair of shoes. Then we can look more presentable...lols!! Later we went for lunch and we ate packet lunch. Many of them waste food loh, some don't want eat the chicken and some don't wan rice, lols. Then nvm, also not my problem. Haha...Then we play games like what cross our elbows and in a groups of 3, then got a runner and a catcher and then the runner must run beside a person and the other side of person run loh, the catcher changes when the catcher catch the runner, then now the runner become the catcher and the catcher become a runner and run! So fun! Then we go lecture theater, hear MR.Fuan talk about how to use the NYP portal, programs need to be installed for people buying computer outside. Then we still got email accounts, lols. After that when want to login NYP portal the teacher ask for volunteer then no body wants and he randomly choose and tio my new friend. He went there and Mr.Fuan ask him key in his admission number and he say he forget. So Mr.Fuan ask who remember their admission number and I say I know. But very less people hear me and I only want play play ma, although I really know la. Then my OGL turn ask who know then darrel (dunno correct spelling anot) say go la. So I thick skin go lo. Ps dao, all my new friends looking at me. lols~! Then key in first time for NYP portal, second time again walk down the stairs for CMS (e-learning) and then last time he invited and he emphasised on the word last time when I confirm with him. Then you know what? It is the creation of the email and you need and security question loh, then I choose what's your first pet's name. I wrote Inuyasha and ppl start giggling. Paiseh daos........Nvm. Then, we play posion ball and I kana tio so fast, when is our class to throw, I did not even touch the ball, no chance ><. Then we play table soccer, using us, humans. Then we go for mass dance. LOLS!! I like this part most, rank one is games, second favourite is mass dance. Haha, nice! We dance and is like a girl and a boy dance de...I would thought ai yah, they won't want to hold my hands de la, I am so sweaty now...or me look like....then, it was like totally different la, they like don't care de loh, all so high and happy, then hold hands can feel is really holding de, not dead, no resistance de. XD. After that go briefing about what we need to have during class. I find out we need to buy notes from school. We may have about 6 modules, then some modules no nid. Then maybe 4 need lo, one module notes cost about $3-$4. So 4 module notes about $12-$16?? Then use for one semester whihc is half a year loh. Then we also get another sling bag, got thermometer, small orange towel, rules, bookmark, a pen and a T-shirt for orientation one. LOLS!! I got an M, actually want L de when register, then in the end no size, girl also wear M. Bo bian. Then got a L of a sudden, but the OGL say he thinks I can wear M and even measure on my back. When I go back try, can leh. hahas! I like it. Then hor, they also choose Mr and Mrs freshies, one is oldest in class and mature one. And one is cute and pretty de. LOLS!! I shell not spell the name out. Then we went to hall for the for briefing about next day. Tmr got water games, hope we have alot of fun. XD Thx, my new friends who give me a enjoyable day!!! 1.49am le, sian, hope tmr won't late to see my new friends...Nite and C-YA!!

No comments: